Spock

Another imagine about Spock. He's my favorite to write, so you might see a lot of him. Comment and let me know your opinions and requests you want me to do.

----------------

                   (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I wake up in a room that wasn't mine and I had a massive headache. It was five in the morning. It was good thing I don't have any classes today and the weekend. "What happened last night?" I asked myself. "It seems that we got drunk at a bar close to the academy and we had sex last night," said Spock. He handed me a pill to help with my migraine and a glass of water. I took them and drank the pill down with the water.

I remembered now, I was trying to get over my cheating boyfriend. He was cheating with a random girls for weeks and I found out yesterday when I walked into his room and they were having sex. He told me because I wanted to wait until marriage to lose my virginity. He don't see marriage in his future and that he just wanted someone who was willing to slept with him.

I left and went to a bar near the academy and got drunk. I saw Spock getting drunk over his own break up with Uhura. We ended up kissing and he take me back to his room and we had sex. "Oh, god," I said. "Listen, I don't know what this mean for us in the future but I don't think we should have sex again," Spock explained," It would be illogically of us having sex again when we don't know each other."

"Do you regret last night?" I asked, as I put my dress on. "Yes, I have to say part of me does," Spock answered. "Oh, okay," I told him, grabbing my heels. I felt like I was going to cry, so I put my heels on and left before Spock can see my tears. I can't believe I lose my virginity to someone who regrets having sex with me.

Was the sex really that bad? I thought Maybe it was for him. I mean he's probably had tons of sex with his ex girlfriend.

I ran into my best friend, Bones. We've have been best friends since I started the my first medical class at the academy. Bones knew everything about me, every little secret. Every about my life and relationship with ex boyfriend. Bones must have knew I was upset because he hugged me.

Oh god now he's going to want to know what's wrong? I don't know if I should tell him. I thought What if he judges me badly.

But I always find Bones after every fight I had with my ex boyfriend. He always make me feel better. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Bones asked. "Can we go somewhere more private?" I asked. He took me upstairs to his room. He made me tea and I sat on his couch. "Now, tell me what happened?" asks Bones.

I sipped my tea and explain," So last night, I found (Y/Ex's/N) was cheating with random girls." I started to cry and Bones hugged me. "It's okay, (Y/N)," Bones said," He don't deserve you." "That's not the worst thing that happened," I replied. He looked at me and asked," What's worst thing that happened?"

"Spock and I got drunk last night and I lose my virginity to him," I explained," And he said that part of him regretted last night." Bones wiped the tears away and I can't help it but cry more. "He said what?" Bones asked, looking angrily," Do he know that it was your first time?" "No, I left before I started to cry," you explained. Bones has always been protected over me since we met. That's what best friends do for each other. "Well, do you want to stay here for awhile?" Bones asked. "I would love that," you said," I don't have anyway else to go." He gave you a pillow and blankets and you fall asleep.