Kirk

I just want to say thanks to you all for voting, commenting, and telling your opinions about my stories. Here's another imagine about The Famous Captain James T. Kirk. Hope you like reading this one! And I want to say sorry if there's some words misspelled, I sometimes have a hard time spelling some words. You guys should check out SaveTheBrooklynBoys stories, I think she's a great writer!

—————————————

You wake up in a dark cell with another science officer and two weapon officers. You all were chain together. You, your boyfriend, Kirk, Bones, Spock, and the science officer and the weapons officers were on a forest looking planet looking for anyone living there. We went in two different teams. You and Kirk argue about going on this trip with him.

You told him that you can take care of yourself and that he needs to stop treating you like a child. You wished you didn't have that fight. You was angry but you was scared that you never get we him again and say that you loved him. Your team was getting some plant to take back with us when you all were knocked out with a small dart in our necks.

You wished Kirk was here to comfort you. You was scared because you don't know what whoever did this would do to you was going tondo with you. You heard screams and you know that the other science officer was being tortured or dieing. You hugged your knees and prayed Kirk would find you soon.

"(Y/N), everything will be fine," said Phil, the other science officer, " Kirk wouldn't let us be here for very long."

"What if he never finds us?" you asked.

"Like he would let you go missing for long," Phil said.

"I guess you're right," you said.

You heard a door opened and two scaly looking creatures come. One of them opened the door and unchained one of the weapons guard. They took him out of the room. You was scared.

Three weeks later

You all were beaten, cut up, bruised and tortures everything. Whatever these creatures were, they just wouldn't let you go. No matter how much you begged them to stop, they just keeping hurting you. You was losing hope that The Enterprise and Kirk was going to find you and the others. They just killed one of the weapons guard and you was crying.

You don't think you would ever see Kirk again. You don't want the last thing you told him be the last thing you said to him. You got remembered the argument with him about going on this mission and you said that he wasn't going to stop you and that he needs to get off your back about going on dangerous missions. That you was going to do whatever you wanted and that you don't care what he had to say.

You was so angry at him for trying to stop you from coming here. You wished that you were in his arms, laughing at his stupid jokes. You remembered the day he told you that he loved you.

Flashback (six months ago)

You was with Kirk for three months and were hanging out in his room watching movies. You was laughing at his stupid jokes. You was in his arms.

"You're such a dork sometimes," you said.

"Oh really?" Kirk replies, smirking.

You knew he was up to something when he started to tickling your sides.

"Stop.... Kirk.... Please," you said, in between laughs.

After a few minutes of him ticking you, he stops and stares at you.