Scotty

You have been working in engineering of the U.S.S Enterprise of four months now. The captain of the U.S.S Kelvin assigned you there after you tried to get with his first officer, Brett. I liked Brett but he turned you because he just don't like the you was a half breed. You were only half Vulcan and don't really think it was a problem. He told the captain that you would be better if you were on the Enterprise.

So here you were months later under some pipes fixing them. "Hey lassie, our shifts ended hours ago, let the other ensigns fix that," Scotty. You hit your head when you heard Scotty's voice. You don't think you would like another guy after the last guy break your heart.

But you couldn't help fall for Scotty. You liked his accent, his smile, his laugh, and like keeping him company whenever he want to have a drink and hang out. "Damnnit, Scotty, don't you know not to scared someone would they're under something fixing things."

You melt a little when you heard him laugh. You stand up and he said," I just thought we would drink the rest of my whisky." You enjoyed spending time your off days drinking and hanging out with Scotty.

"Sure, Scotty, let me just get clean up and I'll meet you in your quarters in a hour," you told him. You showered and shaved everywhere. You put on a black dress and shoes. You curled your (H/C) hair and put make up on. You was going to tell Scotty how you felt even if he doesn't feel the same way.

You had to let him know because you don't want him dieing not knowing your feelings. You hated that red shirts are the ones who get hurt or die out of the most of the people on Enterprise. You don't want to regret not telling him if that happens.

You made it to his room and you walked in. You saw Scotty already drinking. "Oh, lassie, don't you like nice tonight?" "Well, I did like looking like a girl after work," you told him, sitting and drinking the shot he poured for you.

After hours of drinking and laughing with Scotty. Scotty knew all of your secrets from the past drinking you had with him. "You know, I've been keeping a BIG secret from Scotty," you said, taking another shot.

You were wasted and just talking. "Yeah and what's that, lassie?" Scotty asked. "Don't tell Scotty, but  I've really like him," you explained, "But I was too scared to tell him for the fear of being turned down again." Scotty looked at you surprised that you said that and don't know you just told him.

You just realized that you just said that to Scotty himself. "I mean, why else would I like pretty tonight," you said, drinking from the bottle. "I have no idea you felt that way," Scotty replied, "Lassie, you should have told me sooner." "Yeah, but I don't want to be heartbreak again," you told him.

"I like you too," Scotty said before kissing you. You were shocked at first, but kissed him back. You made out with him for a few minutes and pulled away. The kiss was great. You were happy that it happened. "So, what does this mean for us?" you asked.

"This means you're my lass," he answered, touching your cheek," I want to be with you too." You smiled and said," Okay, I'll be your lass, then." Scotty kissed you again. You two kissed all night. You wake up in Scotty's arms and you smiled at what happened last night.

You get up and get you two pills and water. You wake Scotty up and hand him the medicine. "God, do last night really happen?" You asked him. "Yes, you're my lass now," Scotty explained, holding you in his lap, "I'm going to make you happy everyday."

"Okay," you said. Scotty kissed you again. You were so happy that you finally told him how you felt and he returned his feelings for you. "I'm just glad you feel the same way," you told him. "Of course I've fallen for you," Scotty.

You and Scotty spend the next three years happy together before he asked you to marry him. You had two kids together and still so happy together. You couldn't have ask for a better person to be your husband and father to your kids than Monterey Scotty.