1. The New Member

Kayla Marie

The three male members of the shield were getting ready to shoot a promo as a teaser for tonight.

Hunter and Stephanie walk up, "Good you are all here." Stephanie says nodding to me. "Kayla is officially joining the Shield tonight. Make the promo ingesting, ok?" She says as they leave.

Joe and I already decided not to tell anyone but the other two members of the Shield that I was his sister. I have a sleeve over my tribal tattoo, since that would be an obvious tie to my brother. But we are wearing almost identical ring gear.

"Welcome to the team, little sis." Joe says patting my head.

I laugh and pull him into an arm lock, "Don't mess with me, big bro." We laugh and I let go of him.

"This is Jon and Colby, ring names Dean and Seth." Joe says motioning to them. I nod, of course I already knew who they are.

I step away from Joe as Dean leaned down to pick up the camera, "I'm Dean Ambrose." A smirk crossed his face.

"Seth Rollins." Seth's voice is hoarse and scratchy.

"Roman Reigns" the camera pointing to each in turn.

"And we have a little surprise for you." Dean says.

"We have a new member." Roman says grinning.

"She's not to be messed with." Seth said chuckling.

"But.... You'll have to wait for the main event to meet her." Dean said putting the camera down.

We head back to the locker room, Colby left to find food. Joe and I were working out move sets for the match. "Do you have a submission?" Jon says standing up, "Yeah, let me show you." I say grabbing his arm.

I twist his arm behind his back, kicking out his knee he crumbles to the ground. I wrap my other arm around his throat choking him, I put my knees are in his back and I pull backwards, applying pressure to his throat and shoulder.

He taps, "Yeah you definitely shouldn't be messed with." He says laughing as he gets up.

"Guys is almost time." Colby says coming back into the room.

"Bottle." Joe says and Jon chucks one at him. We all wet down our hair and head to our entrance spot.

"Mask up." Dean mutters as he pulls on the skull mask. We all put them on then I pull the hood of my sweatshirt vest up. (like Dean in the picture above.)

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

We burst through the doors, Seth flips over the barrier first, then Dean, then I flip over it and Roman climbs over it. We slide into the ring, Roman grabs a mic and stand in the middle of the ring. Dean snatches it from him, ripping of his own mask. I'm kneeling in front of them, my head bowed so no one can see.

"Now it's time everyone meets the newest member of the Shield. She is evil, sadistic, she is our family. She's gonna kick some ass tonight, KAYLA MARIE!" Dean yells and I stand up, pulling of my hood and my mask. The other two take of their masks, throwing them to the side.

"And their opponents, representing The Authority, Triple H, Randy Orton, Kane, and Stephanie McMahon." Announces Lilian. They sprint to the ring, a brawl breaks out before the bell can even ring. The ref breaks us up and the bell rings, Roman and Orton starting the match.

Later in the match

The boys set up for a triple power bomb for Triple H, but in the corner. I, the legal man, climb up on to turnbuckle as the put Triple H on Roman's shoulders. They go to slam him down and I jump onto Triple H, my knees connect with his face, and we slam onto the mat.

1!
2!
3!

The crowd goes nuts. Seth grabs me and pulls me up. We all put our fists together of Triple H, Seth's other arm around my waist holding me up. Our music starts up and we head back through the crowd.