10. S.H.I.E.L.D

Roman Reigns

Our music hits and we open the doors. The boos are quieter than they were last week. Seth almost trips down the stairs, he's been on edge since we got here. I set the extra vest I brought on the stairs. We get in the ring, Dean grabs each of us a mic.

"Who's ready to find out who Roman's little sister is!" Dean yells, the crowd cheers in anticipation.

"But first, I know they are curious, would the Authority please come on out." I say leaning on the ropes that face the ramp.

Silence falls over the crowd as we wait for them to come out. I start to think that maybe they won't. Then it happens. They walk on out, Kane with them. Kayla looks bad ass, her eyes flick between the three of us but settle on Seth.

"Now I'm sure you guys want to know who his sister is." Seth says joining me on the ropes.

"Well, yes we would, so why don't you tell us." Stephanie says, walking out from behind Triple H to stand next to Kayla.

"Well let's see, she's an amazing wrestler." Seth says grinning.

"She's ruthless." Dean adds in.

"Randy knows her really well." Seth continues.

We watch the realization cross Ortons face. Triple H and Stephanie still looked confused.

"Since you two are still confused, Kayla, you want to help them out?" I say chuckling.

Kayla Marie

"... Would the Authority please come out." We head out, no music. I stand next to Randy, my bat resting on my shoulder, my other hand in his. My eyes go from Roman to Dean, them to Seth. I zoned out and didn't snap out of it until Stephanie moves in front of me.

"Well, yes we would, so why don't you tell us." It's not even a question, it's an order, the way she says it.

Seth grins, "Well let's see, she's an amazing wrestler." It's all I can do to keep from grinning along with him.

"She's ruthless." Dean says, I can't help but remember the my first night with the Shield. I put Dean in my submission move backstage.

"Randy knows her really well." Seth hisses.

Randy tenses up next to me and I know he figured it out. I pull my hand out of his and lower the bat off my shoulders; the crowd is dead silent. "I really do love you." I whisper, hoping he hears me.

Dean and Seth through their mics down as Roman continues, "Since you two are still confused, Kayla, you want to help them out?"

"Hell yeah!" I scream. My bat connects with the small of Stephanie's back, she falls to the ground, her face bounces off the floor. Triple H drops his sledgehammer in shock. Orton tries to grab me from behind, I elbow him in the face and he lets go. Roman, Seth, and Dean are now by my side.

"Get him Ro." I hiss as Triple H stands up. He goes for the spear and I turn back to Orton. Dean and Seth knock down 'the devils favorite demon'.

Roman gets back up from the spear, he puts his fist our right above Orton. Dean doesn't hesitate to match it with his own fist. I put mine up and stand next to my brother, Seth stands on my other side.

We walk back down to the ring, the broken Authority still laying at the top of the ramp.
Dean gets an extra mic for me. The crowd chanting "YES!" Over and over. I slowly turn around, soaking it all in.

"Here you go, Kayla. And you can take that sleeve off now." Roman says handing me my shield vest.

I rip off my sleeve and reveal my tattoo. The crowd quiets down as I slip the vest on and tighten it.

"How do we look?!" I say turning around once more looking at the crowd. "We were always one step ahead. Weren't we Seth?" I continue.

"Of course. It wasn't enough to take them down physically, we do that all the time, we had to take them down mentally." He replies slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"We had everything planned out. From her turning on us, to her getting hospitalized, to tonight." Dean says smiling.

"Welcome home." Roman says. Our music hits once more and head back up through the crowd.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield.

{Authors Note}
This is not the end of the story.