23. The Start

Kayla Reigns
The Next Week on Raw

I slip my vest over my head, tightening it over my tank top. The boys are putting on their vests too, my back is to them.

Randy and I haven't been able to see each other since last week. The problem is Colby, he's convinced Joe to go for the titles with him. Colby has been ignoring me as much as he can.

"Ready to go?" I ask, shaking out my hair, which I just dumped a water bottle on.

Dean, Roman, and Seth nod. I open the door, I catch Randy out of the corner of my eye, he's turning the corner and heading towards his entrance. We turn the other way and walk up the stairs to our entrance.

Randy's music hits, the crowd cheers as he walks out. I pace behind the curtain, waiting for our music. The Authority's music hits, the crowd boos, I'm assuming it's Kane who's going to be wrestling tonight. Randy refused to relinquish his hold on the title, so he's still defending it as part of the Authority.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield!

I bust through curtain first, my face is grim. Randy watches us as we walk down the stairs. I flip over the barrier, so do Seth and Dean, but Roman climbs over it. Dean and I pull chairs from under the ring, setting them up on the floor, we sit in them as Roman and Seth get in the ring.

"I really don't want to be teaming up with Toothpaste over here." He growls pointing at Kane. "But if it means I get to kick your asses I'll do anything." His stare burns into Seth.

"It is time for our Main Event! Representing the Authority, Kane and Randy Orton!" Lilian announces, "And representing the Shield, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins!"

The bell rings, Roman climbs out of the ring, allowing Seth to start. Kane starts the match as well.

"No I want to fight Randy! Get in here you son of a bitch!" Seth screams, pointing at Randy.

Randy just smiles while he shakes his head. He even hops off of the apron. Seth just gets more pissed off, and starts screaming even louder. Kane blindsides Seth, knocking him off of his feet. Seth roles away from Kane, right out of the ring to the ground by Dean and I.

"You ok?" I ask, as I crouch down next to him.

"Just peachy." He grimaces in pain.

A hand pulls me backwards, Kane. I jump to my feet, putting myself between Kane and Seth.

"Move little girl!" Kane yells at me.

"No." I growl back at him. Seth might be trying to tear Randy and I apart, but we are still family, and I will protect him.

He tells me to move again, but I tell him the same thing. His hand clasps around my throat, cutting off my air supply.  Randy runs forward, trying to stop Kane, but Kane grabs Randy too. He lifts both of us off our feet, choke-slamming us onto the floor.

I groan, rolling onto my stomach. My head immediately starts pounding. Deans hands wrap around my waist pulling me to my feet.

"Focus on me, let's get you out of here." He whispers, I struggle to focus on him, mostly because Randy is groaning in pain on the ground as Seth kicks him.

Dean pulls me up the ramp, I look back over my shoulder to see Roman and Randy in the ring. Neither are going full force on each other, but that changes when Seth tags himself back in.