21. Suspened

Kayla Reigns

How come I always end up sitting in the back seat? Jon and Joe are sitting up front, as we cruise down the west coast. Our flight got in early today, we left right after Smackdown last night.

The three of us are required to stay off of tv for a while, because Alex is trying to sue us. So we are spending a few days on the way coast before heading back to Florida.

I adjust my sunglasses and lean my head against the window, watching the water go by. Jon is telling a story from his CZW days, something about a fork.

Reaching into my bag I pull out a leather journal, Randy got it for me at the airport. I dig around in my bag until I find a pen. Opening up the journal I write on the inside of the cover in my neatest handwriting;

Kayla Anoa'i

I flip to the first page, I pause for a second thinking about what I want to write.

Wednesday, March 24, 2017
     I never know what to write. Do I write about how my life has changes in the past year, do I write about how I'm finding myself between to men, whom I both care about. Or do I write about I'm finally traveling the world and have my brother back at my side. Maybe I write about how it feels weird living with him since I never really did. Or do I write about the family that I've created here. Or how I almost threw it all away because Alex got the best of me while I was on tv, okay maybe I shouldn't of punched him and Maddie. But I can thank Randy that I'm still here, otherwise Vince most likely would of fired me. There are times where I think 'we deserve better' but then I remember, I've gotten exactly what I've always wanted. I know Joe didn't plan on being a wrestler but he's having the time of his life here, and Jon well he deserves the world after what he's been through, I don't know how any can be positive after his childhood. Although I do get it. And Colby, well he deserves better than being hurt.

I shut the journal and tie the string around it. My phone buzzes on the seat next to me, it's Colby.

So, banned from TV. 😂

Yup, punched Alex and Maddie on live television. But thanks to Randy I'm not fired for that.

That's always good, anyways the Doc said I can start working in-ring when you guys go back to the performance center later in the week.

That  amazing!!!!!! It'll be good to have our brother back!

Yeah it is! Talk you later, have to go to rehab.

"Guess what!" I yell putting my phone away and leaning forward, so I'm closer to the other two. "Colby's coming back!"

At the performance center

I run the ropes in one ring as Dean and Roman run ropes in different rings. Seth hasn't showed up yet, he's ignored my calls for three days. Maryse waves at me as she walks by, I nod in her direction as I pause running.

I see a blonde and black haired person walk through the door, it takes me a second to recognize who it is.

"He dyed his fucking hair!" I yell at Dean as I practically fall out of the ring. "What the hell did you do to your hair?!" I laugh, so much I'm doubled over, at Seth.

"I'm sorry you don't like it, but I don't care." Seth says harshly, glaring at me.

I straighten up, my laughter dying off. I glare at him for a second before sliding back into the ring. Dean and Roman walk up to Seth, giving him hugs.

I start doing flips in the ring, working on my form. Seth paces between the ring I'm in and the ring Dean and Roman are wrestling in. I catch him glaring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"What's your deal?" I growl sliding out of the ring and standing right in front of him. Dean and Roman freeze.

"Nothing." He says going to step around me. I match his side step, stopping him from going around.

"What. Is. Your. Problem." I try and force myself to sound civil, it doesn't really work.

"You are fucking dating Randy! That's my problem!" He yells, stepping around me and going back to pacing.

"1. We aren't dating. 2. It's none of your business even if we were. 3. You and I aren't dating. So why do you have a problem with it?" I question, turning around to face him.

"You would of stayed in the Authority for him! Of course you would for that!" He yells, throwing his hands over his head. It takes me a second before I realize he's trying to call me a slut without actually saying it.

"Why do you care? You are a hypocrite you know that!" I yell, he snaps his head towards me and freezes. "Don't act like I don't know. I'm not stupid, I know that have tried to sleep with every girl in the locker room!"

"You bitch."

I cut him off, "At least I found someone who makes me happy. And I like him for more than the sex." I growl before storming off to the locker room.

I shove my street clothes back into my bag, I'm to angry to change. Maryse walks around the corner, still dressed in her gym clothes.

"Want a ride to my house?" She asks holding up her keys.

"You have a house here?" I ask, still stuffing my stuff into my bag.

"We have several houses all over the states." She explains as she walks for the door.

"So I'm guessing you heard that?" I ask as I follow her out the door.

"Honey the entire building could hear you."

We walk through the gym, I ignore the awkward stares from everyone. Roman walks up to me, with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Where are you going Lil Sis?" He sets his hands on my shoulder and whispers "Sorry about Colby. He's being a dick."

"I'm going to Maryse's. Ill see you at Raw on Monday." I explain, nodding to Maryse. I can still hear Seth ranting to Dean, I glance over my shoulder to see Dean rolling his eyes at Seth.

"Ok, stay safe, little sis." Roman says pulling me into a quick hug.

I glance over my shoulder once more, Dean waves goodbye to me. I dated Colby and life just became shitty.