29. Open Challenge

Sorry for such a big gap between updates! But only one chapter left in this book after this one. Then after a small hiatus I'll do book 2!

Kayla Reigns

I smirk as I walk out into the ring. I'm dressed in street clothes, I'm not technically cleared to be in the ring.

Randy and Dean found me last week up in the balcony. I was so out of it that Randy carried me to the trainers room and I didn't even notice.

Obviously I have a concussion, it's not so bad anymore. But the boys were all pissed at me for refusing to tell them. I'm sure they're back stage somewhere cussing me out as they watch me walk out here. 

I smirk as I bring the mic up to my lips, the crowd is cheering. It was announced that I would be out for tonight, and even possibly miss Wrestlmania which is next Sunday. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Quiet down, quiet down!" The crowd quiets instantly. It makes my smile grow even wider. "Now everyone thought I would be missing Wrestlmania, but that's not gonna happen."

The crowd cheers again. "Shhhhh." I smirk again as they fall silent. "I have one small problem though." Yeah like not being cleared. "I don't have an opponent, and you know that's kind of necessary."

I turn my attention to the ramp. "So I'm having an open challenge. One person can face me at Wresltmania and that person is somewhere back stage. So whoever wants a shot, come and get one."

It takes a few seconds before music hits, and when it does I'm surprised to here it. I grin at Charlotte as she stands at the top of the ramp, she goes to talk when someone else's music hits. My grin turns to a smirk as I see Sasha come out, still upset that she lost to me.

My smirk fades away as a third theme song hits, Nia Jaxs. "Now wait up! I said one person can face me at Wrestlemania! Not three, so you three need to have little fight to see who gets a chance." I hold my belt above my head.

I stand my ground as the three come running down the ramp. As they reach the apron I baseball slide underneath the rope behind me. I hop over the barrier and climb the steps, two at a time. I stop at the top and hold up my belt again, our music hits.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield!

Roman and Dean walk out, Dean takes my belt and hands it to Seth. Then Roman and Dean put me up on their shoulders.

They set me down and we walk out through the curtain. We stop and sign a bunch of stuff for the fans. Eventually we make our way back to the locker room.

"So are we done until dark match?" Seth asks as he pulls a hoodie on.

"Main event for me, 'm on commentary." I throw myself onto the couch, laying across the entire thing.

"Main event the triple threat?" Dean asks as he picks up my feet so he can sit.

I nod my head and pull out my phone.

Leslie what dress do you guys want me in tonight?

Short, black or dark green, be in makeup my 9!

Alrighty, see you then

I groan, earning a look from Roman. "I have to wear a dress."