9. Part 6 ~ Delta

At survivor series
Roman Reigns

It's noon, and we are arriving at the stadium. As we are getting out of the car I see The Authority arriving.

"Look who's here Colby." I nod towards the black limo.

"Oh boy." He grabs his bag.

We unloaded our bags and set out across the parking lot. Orton is the first out the limo, I watch as he tries help Kayla.

"I don't need your help." I hear her hiss.

Colby chuckles behind me and it's all I can do to not to the same thing. Orton turns to get their bags and I lock eyes with Kayla, she nods then turns away.

We find a private locker room far away from the other locker rooms.

"I'm going to jog around the arena, you two care to join me?" Colby says grabbing a hoodie out of his bag.

"I'm up for it, Jon?" I say tossing my bag into the floor.

"Sure." We all change into shorts and hoodies and go jogging around the arena. No one is here, besides talent and crew, since it's only noon.

We are heading down to catering after we finished our jog when we ran into The Authority.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Randy says, stepping in front of Kayla. She grabs his arm.

"Where's your sister, Reigns?" Hunter says, stopping Orton from making more comments.

"Just wait and you'll see." I say as we push past them.

Before The Shields match against The Authority

We are sitting in our locker room like we have been for the last three hours. There's a knock on the door.

"Who is it!" Colby yells from his spot on the couch. "Crew, 15 minute warning!" Was the response.

We change into our ring gear. I open the door to leave but I'm greeted by a box on the floor. Colby runs into me.

"Why'd you stop, Uce?" I grab the box and turn around, "Cause this." A note on the top is in familiar slanted hand writing,

For your match tonight ~ Shield

"What's inside?" Jon says peeking over Colby and my shoulder. I rip it open to see three things, blue wrist tape, a shield patch for a vest, and a black and blue wrist wrap thing.

"Who's it say it's from?" Colby asks picking up the wrist wrap.

"Shield." I say grabbing shield patch. "I'm guessing this is for you, Jon." I say tossing the wrist tape to him.

We now head up to our entrance spot, all sporting new items.

Kayla Marie

We are getting out of the limo when Randy tries to help me.

"I don't need your help." I hiss at him, ever since I got cleared he's been acting like I'm made of glass. I love him to death but he needs to back off.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see the three members of The Shield. Randy turns away from me to grab our bags and I lock eyes with Roman, I nod quickly then turn to Randy to grab my bag. I intertwine my free hand with Randy's and we walk away.

We drop our stuff off in the Authority's office which has a connected locker room for us. We go down to catering to grab some food since we've been in the car all morning.

Randy's arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wince to myself, knowing that I could be happy here, if I really wanted to be.

We all grab something to eat and sit down at a table. Randy sits next to me, his hand resting on my thigh as we eat.

"For the match tonight it's going to be 3 on 3, Kane's joining us." Hunter says stuffing a salad in his mouth.

"So Steph and I are sitting ringside."

"Yes, but I want you to bring your bat with, I'm bring my sledgehammer. It will simply be a 'scare factor'." He adds.

We ate for another half an hour then decided to head back up to the office. In the hall we run right into Colby, Jon, and Joe.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Randy sneers, he steps in front of me. I grab his arm and intertwine me hand with his.  Colby looks extremely worried as he looks at me.

"Where's your sister, Reigns?" I hear Hunter ask. Oh, if only he knew.

"Just wait and you'll see." Joe says pushing past us.

Randy takes to the locker room to shower, I consider joining him for a moment, by decide I better not. Hunter and Stephanie leave to go talk with creative to make sure everything is squared away for tonight.

I grab a box out of my duffel, "Randy I'm going to makeup!" I yell, I hear a muffled "alright, Queen."

I walk to makeup, stopping a crew member, "Give this to whoever is in charge of giving The Shield time warnings. Tell them not to open it just leave it outside the door. If they don't get it, I'll have your job." The poor guy nods and takes the box from me.

My makeup is simple, a smokey eye and nude lipstick. "We got that outfit change you requested." Leslie says grabbing a box and handing it to me.

Inside are a pair of black jeans, and a black tank top. I smiled as I see the blue wrist tape.
"Thanks, Leslie."

"Why did you want a change?" She says looking at me.

"You'll see if you watch tonight." I stand up, "I'm on in a little bit." I say hugging her than I leave.

"Nice new gear, Kayla, I love it. Here's your bat." Hunter hands me my bat.

I spin around when the door opens, it's Randy. "Five minutes till our entrance."

"Lets go then." Hunter says putting his arm around Steph. We get to the curtain and I hear their music hit.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield