25. Always and Forever

1K READS AAAAAHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I grab Randy as he walks through the locker room door. I left the boys in our locker room to surprise Randy in his.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he slams be against the wall. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"You're mine, Queen." He growls in between kisses on my neck.

"Always and forever."

Monday night raw

"Hey Kayla." Dolph says in a sultry voice as he walks up to me as I wait for Randy in the hall outside of catering. The Shield had our celebration in the ring earlier tonight, and I'm still in my dress.

"Hey?" I do a double take. Dolph Ziggler has never talked to me before, he's never had a reason to. He takes a step closer to me.

"So I was wondering, if." He leans closer to me, his face inches from mine.

I take a step back, "Hey Ziggy what you doing there?"

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, "C'mon, Babe. You know what I want."

"What the fuck Ziggler?" Randy growls as he walks up. He shoves Ziggler back. "You making moves on my girl?"

"You're girl? Yeah right!" Ziggler hisses back.

Randy grabs the the collar of his shirt and slams him against the wall. His hand moves to Ziggler'a throat. Randy picks him up and throws him across the hall, Ziggler bounces off the wall before getting to his feet and backing up.

"Stay away from her or it will be worse next time." Randy threatens.

Ziggler runs off and Randy turns to me. He grabs my hips and pulls me against him. He runs his hand up to my neck, he tips my head up to look at him.

"You are mine." He stares into my eyes, his voice still almost a growl.

I stare back into his eyes, my mouth open in shock at his possessiveness. He leans down any plants a soft kiss on my lips. His face relaxes as he pulls away.

"I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too, Queen." He says as we start walking down the hall. He wraps his hand firmly around my waist and pulls me closer to him as we walk past Ziggler.

I sit down on the couch in the Shields locker room. Randy stands behind me, his hands on my shoulders. Seth paces the floor, he's not happy with Randy being here.

"Im out of the Authority for good, so any rematch won't have me in it." Randy looks to Roman. "Anyways, I have a match tonight so I should go."

"Who's your match against, I thought you weren't scheduled?" I shift on the couch so I can look at him.

"That dick bag Dolph Ziggler." He growls as he walks to the door.

"Wait! Randy, Hey, Randy. Listen to me." I jump off the couch and grab his wrist turning him around. "Don't lose control, ok? I'm fine everything is good, there is no reason to lose control." I stare into his eyes, hoping he's going to listen to me.

"It is not good. I'm going to kill him." He hisses.

"Randy, no!" I shout as he pulls out of my hand and closes the door behind him.

"Why is he killing Ziggy?" Roman asks standing up.

"No reason!" I turn away from him.

"Liar." Dean calls me out, he gets up and stands next to Roman.