5. Part Two ~ Hotel

Roman Reigns

We are back in the hospital, except for Jon this time, and Kayla isn't with us. After she left the ring last night and we started trashing her the Authority came back out, minus her.

They beat us up bad, especially Jon. Kane choke slammed him through one announce table and Seth got an RKO through another one. I got pedigreed on the stairs. Then Triple H got the sledgehammer again. They didn't stop attacking Jon until he was unconscious and the medical staff came out.

I hear a groan and looked over at Jon, he's waking up.

"Smile." Colby said taking a picture of him.

"Must you take a picture? He's hurt bad." I say.

"I'm telling our fans he's ok." He replies tweeting out the picture.

The door opens up and a doctor walks in. "Well Jonathan, you are pretty beat up. You have two broken ribs, a separated shoulder and a sprained wrist. Along with several cuts and bruises."

"So nothing new then?" He laughs, "Ouch that hurts." He says grabbing his ribs.

"No shit Sherlock, you broke some ribs." Colby and I say in unison. Even the Doc laughed at that one.

Kayla Marie

I woke up to Randy in bed with me and had to rush him out before anyone came to see me. Stephanie picked me up in a fancy SUV.

"Today we are going to get you some new dresses. So you fit in when you sit ring side with me." She explains, "It makes us look more unified. Plus who would complain about getting to see you in a dress." We laugh, surprisingly she doesn't realize mine is a forced laugh.

We pull up to a fancy looking building. "Where are we?" I ask.

"My personal designers house. He only designs for McMahon's." The inside is even more fancy and high class. Its an uncomfortable situation compared to what I'm used to.

We end up leaving four hours later with eight dresses. A short, tight, black dress was my favorite. (Like the one above.) The day was kind of tricky considering I still have to hide my tattoo.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out.

Randy; "I had fun last night, my Queen."

Me; "So did I, my King"

I chuckle to myself as I change his contact to "King 💛"

The next week on Raw

We are about to shoot a promo, Randy and I. "And.... Action" The camera man says.

"The Shield can run, but you can't hide. Especially from us. We are going to tear you apart tonight." Randy sneers at the camera.

"You are going to be spending even more time in the hospital after tonight." I add. I adjust the belt on my shoulder, I can't stop shifting around in this dress.

"I'm going to dedicate our win tonight to the new WWE Women's Champion, my girl, Kayla Marie." Orton adds kissing me.

"Cut." We keep kissing for a moment before we break apart.

"Good luck tonight, King" I chuckle heading off to find Stephanie.

The Authority's music starts playing, Randy and I walk out arms around each others waists. Stephanie and I head over to sit by the announcers tables.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield.

I watch as they come down through the crowd. Seth flips over the barrier, glaring at me as he walks by. Next comes Dean, his shoulder is tapped up, and he flips me off. I jump out of my chair, I shove him backwards, right into Seth.

"If you knew what was good for you, you wouldn't of even shown up." I hiss at him.

Stephanie grabs me, trying to pull my back to my seat. I turn and shove her too, she falls on her ass. Triple H gets out of the ring to keep me from punching Dean.

"What the hell Kayla?!" He says putting himself between Dean and I. I smack him.

"I'm leaving."  I grab my belt, shove Triple H one more time, and walk backstage.

I stop in the girls locker room to drop off my belt. I grab my bag and pull out my leather jacket.

"KAY! What the hell happened out there?" I turn around to see Maryse, my only friend in the women's division. She pulls me into a hug.

"I lost my temper." I reply.

"There's a tv in catering, if you want to grab a snack and watch the match."

"Sounds good. Lead the way.''

Maryse and I are eating while we watch the match with a few other people, Baylee, Sami, and Miz.

"The Authority is  struggling tonight." Sami points out.

"Probably because Kay messed them up by losing her temper at Ambrose." Maryse says patting me on the back.

Stephanie still looks salty about me shoving her. I take another bite of my sub and nod.

"What Dean did was completely uncalled for, how can anyone blame you for losing temper?"
Baylee adds in. I shrug my shoulders and continue watching the match.

Dean grabs Triple H, who was just stunned by Seth's knee, and does Dirty Deeds. I have to hold in a laugh. He covers him and Roman keeps Orton from interfering. 1. 2. 3! "And your winners, The Shield!"  I watch as they put their fists together over Triple H. Randy pulls Triple H out of the ring and the Authority makes their way up the ramp. The Shield grabs microphones.

"Seeing that you didn't win, and can't dedicate a win you don't have... I'm dedicating this win to the Women's Champ. Kayla." Seth loses it laughing.

I watch anger pass over Orton's face and can't help but laugh.

"How's that funny?" Nattie asks.

"Because it just is." I say still laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT KAYLA!" I hear Stephanie yell in the hall.

"You guys might want to go..." I say, motioning for the door.

Maryse shakes her head but the others get up to go, but the door flew open in their faces.

"You!" Stephanie said pointing at me, "you are the reason that we lost tonight!"

"Actually it was the fact that Jon pinned Hunter here after doing Dirty Deeds." I'm making her more mad now.

"You caused this! You lost your temper! You distracted Hunter and that's why we lost!" She was stepping closer to my face.

"Back. Up." I hiss.

"Stephanie. Can you blame Kay for losing her temper, after that lunatic flipping her off?" Randy steps between us, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me away from Stephanie.

"What if this is all a play, to get back at us?" She continues to hiss.

"Stephanie, give me Ambrose. I'll prove I'm on your side."

"I like that idea. You and Ambrose tonight. Main event, no rules." Hunter announces.

Randy pulls me along to his locker room. He slams the door shut before pulling me into a hug. "Damn babe, you sure know how to piss people off." He whispers in my ear.

"It's what I do best." I chuckle, relaxing into his embrace. I pull back and kiss him, "You are so sweaty, go take a freakin shower."

"Anything for my Queen." He says in a serious tone, doing a little curtsy. I almost fall on the ground laughing.

I quickly grab a pen and paper. I hesitate, I could be happy with this. I write on the paper and shove it into my jacket pocket, unsure of wether or not I really want to go through with it.