01. | Callie

All the tears I had were already gone since I've cried them all out. This guy has been carrying me over his shoulder through the forest for about an hour now and I'm becoming very uncomfortable from all the squirming I used to try and escape. I'm tired from pounding on his back and I'm growing exhausted from all this crying I've been doing.

I then noticed we were walking towards a little cabin and my eyes widened. I began to pound on his back more, trying at least hurt him but with his strong frame I don't think I did any damage. I then filled my lungs with air and screamed as loud as possible, making the tall lad cringe.

"Scream all you want babe! No one will hear you, we're too far out now," a sinister chuckled passed his lips as he kicked open the door to the cabin, kicking it shut and turning around to lock it shut. He then walked down the hallway. I took this time to squirm on his shoulder again, finally falling off and landing with a thud, probably bruising my hip. I quickly stood up and ran to the door.

I got it unlocked and began to run out, I looked back every so often to see him running after me. I tried staying farther ahead of him but to his advantage he had really long legs. A high-pitched scream left my lips when his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up so my feet were off the ground and he turned around walking back to the cabin. I was kicking and squirming in his hold, trying to get out again.

"You're not getting away this time," he growled, keeping me tight in his hold as he kicked open the door again. He kicked it shut again, not locking it but walking back down the hallway. He grabbed a key from his pocket, unlocking a door.

He then walked down stairs and I came with the realization that this was the basement. He reached the bottom and he walked to the side where I saw a bunch of chains attached to the wall and while we were walking past I saw all these weapons. He's probably used all these weapons to kill those girls he's killed, and I'll be one of them soon.

He set me down on the cold cement. I felt wetness on my cheeks and I realized I began to cry again. He then placed my wrist in cuffs that were attached to the wall. I was sobbing uncontrollably now as a smirk was on his face.

I whimpered when he knelt in front of me, placing his elbows on his knees, as his hands were clamped together to steady himself.

"What's your name?," he asked, his voice rough.

"Callie," I whispered, eyes staying trained on the ground.

"Callie what?," he pushed.

When I didn't respond his hand harshly gripped my chin, pulling my face up to meet his as I cried out. "I asked, Callie what?," he growled, his face close to mine as his eyes bored into mine, ice blue to ice blue.

"C-Callie Flynn," I sobbed, the pain he was causing to my chin hurting.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," he said, letting go of my chin to which I backed up, making my back hit the wall. My sobbing was under control now, only whimpers leaving my lips every once in a while.

I flinched when his hand reached forward, reaching into my pocket, taking out my phone. I totally forgot I had that. He stood up walking to a table, setting the phone on the table. He grabbed a hammer, smashing my phone and I gasped.

He walked back towards me, kneeling in front of me.

"Now if you listen to me properly, these three weeks won't be so bad," he stated, his hand caressing my face to which my tears rolled down my cheeks faster. I remember the news saying that he kidnapped them for three weeks and then killed them the last week.

"Then you'll just end up like the others," he evilly smiled, standing up and walking up the stairs. He stopped slightly, looking at me from the stair case.

"You'll get food tomorrow morning." he said, continuing up. I heard the door slam, and then a lock being turned which meant he locked me down here. The only light source I had was one light that was dangling above me, and another one across the basement; which was pretty small and really stuffy.

This was all just overwhelming I began to cry once again. I can't believe this is happening to me. I knew I should have been more protected when I knew this guy was out, killing people. I stood up, beginning to pace; the chain attached to the wall giving me room to walk around slightly.

I ran a hand through my hair in frustration, the sound of the chain jingling as I moved it around as I thought of a bunch of stuff.

Like, is mum worried that I haven't returned yet?

Has she already contacted the police, trying to search for me?

Does she think I became one of the blue eyed bandit's victim's? Oh, wait I am one of them. I pulled at the end of my hairs as I screamed out, the tears continuing to fall down my cheeks. I began to pace quicker, nibbling on my nails.

If my dad ever came back, would he even care if I went missing or was killed? Probably not since he left when I was 16, not leaving a trace of his existence at our house.

Do you think my older brother is worried? He's always cared for me and was way over protective of me; which I now appreciate a lot when I should have long ago.

I began to think of all the things I've taken for granted, like my parent's love. I would always treat them like trash and I sort of feel like a blame for my father leaving us.

I think it finally sunk in that I am going to be killed soon and I slid down the cement wall, my eyes wide.

My life is actually going to end in three weeks. I'm like a ticking time bomb.