22. | Luke

I felt like I was going through an exorcism, and then I froze slightly - his voice coming into my mind.

You really thought we would leave you alone Luke, how pathetic.

I really thought I had a chance at being able to live a normal life - but I sort of can't. My life will never be normal - even if I tried. I felt him trying to take over, but I fought so hard.

You can't control me anymore Luke, you see I've been growing stronger and stronger. Now, I'm finally putting an end to you both.- just like I did to Haley.

No, this can't be happening.

Now Luke, I control you.

I felt my actions being taken over as my mind darkened - my only thoughts being filled with rage. You know what I hated most about this, I can see and feel all the things I'm doing to Callie - how I squeezed her scarred arm and tugged her back to the basement.

I can hear Andrew talking through me, but I can't do anything about it. I feel helpless - trying to escape my inner thoughts. It's like I'm trapped in my mind and I can't find the exit.

I don't even refer to Andrew as my dad anymore for what he did to Haley - he is a sick man, twisted actually. I was embarrassed to even call him my father and be his son.

"Now this was only the beginning my dear Callie, only the beginning," he chuckled through me.

"You want me to continue?," he asked Callie as she was literally flat against the wall, her lip quivering. I think she knew sort of where this was going. I tried fighting against him but nothing was working - I was trapped inside of my own mind as Andrew took control.

"I'll continue," he laughs like it some funny story that you tell at a get together. "So it came time when Liz brought out dinner...."

[ FLASHBACK - THIRD PERSON ]

The Hemmings family sat at the table, joined by Haley Peterson. Liz brought out the stew she worked so hard on throughout the whole day. The smell lingered around the dining area, making everyone lick their lips - excited to try the delicious food.

She filled each bowl for each person, setting it in front of them as she got out the french bread and handing them each a slice.

"Enjoy," she smiled sweetly before taking her seat across from her husband. Everyone began to eat silently, after saying grace of course.

They made light banter, Liz questioning Haley on what she wants to do with her son. Haley answered somewhat calm, feeling like she was under interrogation.

Once everyone was finished eating, Haley came up with an excuse to leave - wanting to get out of the uncomfortable tension.

"Oh let me drive you home," Andrew offered, a way to wide to be real smile on his face. Haley was quick to decline but Andrew insisted.

"Please let him take you home Haley. It's dark and we wouldn't want you hurt," Liz said, concern laced in her voice and slight worry in her eyes. She liked Haley very much after talking to her tonight - she thought she was perfect for her Luke.

Haley nodded shakily as her and Andrew began to walk home. She tried to space herself from Andrew, without making it obvious as they walked home, she really didn't live that far from them.

Right as they were going to turn the corner to her driveway, Andrew grabbed her arm harshly. He pulled her closer, making her look up at him. Her eyes were wide with fear, visibly shaking in his hold. His face was red, his blue eyes glaring down at the petite girl.

"I want you to stay away from my son, you monster," he grits, his voice laced with hatred. She tried to pull away from his grip but he only squeezed tighter, causing her to whimper.

"I'm sick of you-you corrupting my son!," he seethes. "Now, I'm going to put an end to your corrupting!" He dragged her away from her house and in between two alleys, leading to a forest. She continuously tugged at the grip Andrew had on her.

After almost escaping him once, he grew annoyed and threw her over his shoulder. He took her to this cabin that was deep in the woods. He followed Luke one day here and saw he went here to meet with this disaster of a girl.

And what made Andrew even more disgusted with this girl - she seduced his young boy into doing sexual activities that shouldn't of been done until marriage. He scolded Luke when he got home since he reeked of her perfume and of sex - but he kept the secret from Liz.

He kicked open the door, closing it to be brought with darkness. He found a light switch, looking around the cabin. The cabin seemed tighty and too far for people to hear. He walked down the unfamiliar hallway, kicking open doors as he hiked Haley higher up his shoulder as she continued to struggle.

Once he kicked open the last door that lead down to the basement, he dropped Haley, sending her flying down the stairs. She cried in pain as she landed on the cement floor, clutching her stomach as she whimpered in pain.

Andrew stepped down two steps, slamming the door shut and slowly walking down the steps as Haley rolled on the ground, grunting in pain. He reached the last step, looking at his surrounding - nothing good to kill her with.

He knelt down next to her, pulling her up by her hair. "You're a sinner" He pulled her up to her knees by her hair. She cried out on pain, holding her head as he gripped her hair tighter.

"I suggest you start saying your prayers missy because you'll need them."

[ FLASHBACK END ]

"Are you paying attention Callie?," he asked her as tears leaked slowly out of her eyes. "It's just getting to the best part, come on!"

He smirked at her silence before chuckling darkly, "You should pay attention darling, since this will be happening to you as well."

✞✞

stuff is about to go down. better bc prepared bc ima knock your socks off.