30. | Alternative Ending 2

THIRD PERSON

"Now I'm going to end you!," Luke screamed, jabbing the knife into her stomach.

Callie sat up in bed, her heart pounding and her body coated in sweat. Her breaths her ragged as her eyes wandered around the room, seeing everything was normal. She sighed of relief, falling back and closing her eyes for a second.

"It was only a dream," she breathed. She sat up, wiping her forehead as she crawled out of bed. She walked into her bathroom, connected to her bedroom as she turned on the cold water of her sink, splashing her face with it.

She dried her face off with her towel before releasing a breath. The sun was shining and seeping in through the windows of her bedroom. She walked out, changing her clothes as she walked into her kitchen, preparing two bowls of cereal.

She ate her quickly before grabbing the second bowl and making her way towards teh basement. She kicked the door open, walking down to be greeted with a boy chained to the wall. His blue eyes coated in fear and tears as he whimpered, seeing her walk down.

"Good morning," she giggled, setting the bowl down her him. He hesitantly looked down at it, glancing back up at her.

"Better eat up Luke, wouldn't want you to starve," she chuckled, stepping back and staring down at him, her arms crossed.

"You're probably wondering who I am and what I want with you Luke," she stared off, pacing a bit before stopping and turning on her heel to face Luke.

"One, I'm your biggest nightmare," she smirked as he whimpered quietly, pressing himself for into the wall.

"Two, I'm the blue eyed bandit."

✞✞

sorry this is a short alternative ending but i really wanted to write this one. but i hope you guys like it!

vote/comment!