20. | Luke

I sat at the edge of the bed after I heard the shower start. I didn't really know what to do now so I just decided to sit in here. I mean she's going to need my help and I'm still iffy about leaving her alone around here - she could run and tell the cops.

I looked around my mess of a room, thinking I should tidy. Mum would be disappointed if she saw this mess but she's long gone - as well as my father. I got up, picking up the clothes and setting them in the hamper I had - which was piling up quickly. I don't have a washer nor dryer so I have to go to a laundromat in town.

After my floor was actually noticeable, I made the bed, the sheet tucked in and the duvet nicely laid on top of it. I threw the pillow on it, hearing a bit of a commotion in the bathroom. I stopped my movements, hearing her hiss in pain

I was a bit curious but let is slid and continued to tidy up the room. I looked under my bed, sliding out the trash that was under it; I cringed so hard finding a used condom under it, realizing it was the condom I used when I was with Callie. I picked it up grimacing as I tossed it in the trash.

"Luke!"

My head snapped up, looking at the bathroom door where the scream came from. I walked over slowly, opening the door to be greeted by steam.

"You called?," I stepped in more, fiddling with my lip ring. I got my lip pierced a while ago - when piercings were cool. Her head peaked out, her face contorted in pain.

"Um, I can't really get this arm wet and it's hurts so I was uh, I was wondering if you could help me wash out my hair?," she asked shyly, looking up at me with wide blue eyes. I almost cringed at the color - thinking back to the night I was I never lived.

"Um, y-yeah sure," I shrugged, walking over. I pushed the curtain open slowly, her back coming into my view as I bit my lip, looking at all the tazer scars marking her body.. I grabbed the shower head, beginning to rinse out the shampoo in her hair. After doing that I reached over her, getting my shirt a bit wet as I grabbed the conditioner.

I lathered up her hair, making sure the soap is everywhere as I grabbed the head ((that sounds dirty im sorry)) once again and rinsed it out of her hair. I went to go put the shower head back up, but the worst has to happen and I ended up slipping from wet water that got out of the tub.

I released a (manly) yelp as I went flying backwards and better yet I grabbed Callie as I went flying down. I fell back with an oomph, Callie landing on top of me groaning. She turned her body, so we know were lying chest to chest as she stared up at me with wide eyes.

"I-I, uh, I," I stammered. I literally had no clue what to say in this situation. Callie sat up a bit more, giving me a view of her chest which my eyes drifted to unconsciously. Before I knew what my actions were, I rested my hands on the Callie's pushing her back down so her chest was pressed against mine as my lips smashed into hers.

She gasped against my lips and I sort of felt the need to pull away but I didn't - I hungrily moved my lips against her, waiting for her to kiss back. Slowly she grew accustomed to the kiss - not expecting it from me, but soon she was moving her lips against mine just as hungrily.

I tangled my fingers in the ends of her wet hair as hers ran through my hair. I sucked on her bottom lip, getting a light moan to come out of her mouth.

I pulled away, my lungs in need of oxygen as I panted lightly, looking at Callie's swollen red lips now. She was in the same way as me. She sat up, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around herself embarrassed - I was quite confused about why since I've already naked before.

I sat up a bit, looking where Callie was last placed on my lap, seeing a circle of red. I looked up at her, seeing her face red in embarrassment. I finally connected the dots, my mouth forming an 'o' as I nodded at her.

"I'll let you uh, get dressed," I murmured, getting up and awkwardly walking out of the room. I grabbed a new shirt and jeans from my drawer, sliding off my clothes that were wet and a bit of blood. I hiked my jeans up my legs, buttoning them.

I looked down at my chest, looking at the tattoos that lined my chest. I lightly traced the tattoo along my collar bone: 1953 ((a/n: like calum's 2012 tattoo)). It was a special tattoo to me and it was close to my heart.

I decided to cover my whole body in tattoos because as a child I was always teased about always looking so innocent and adorable. I bugged me but I didn't show it. I looked up, smirking as I looked at the tattoos once more before sliding my shirt on.

A few minutes after, Callie stepped out of the bathroom, her cheeks still red and I found it quite adorable. You see girls can be adorable, not me. I am not adorable.

"Do you uh need anything?," I asked awkwardly. She shrugged, looking at the ground and I walked over slowly, grabbing her hand. She flinched a bit and my eyes saddened - I mean I understand why she would flinch from me and I understand why and I know it may take a while for her to grow use to me being tender.

I entwined our fingers slowly, leading her towards my bed as I climbed into it, pulling her onto it. I know that when a girl is on her monthly visit that cuddles are a nice help. She seemed hesitant about my moves but I knew what I was doing.

I pulled her into my arms, wrapping my arms around her waist. She seemed to stiffen in my hold, but soon relaxed. I rubbed her abdomen lightly, this what I use to do with Haley whenever she was on her time while with me.

We were quiet for a while, the only sound is the nature happening outside the cabin. Since I don't have any of that period cramp stuff Callie curled into a bed, whining as her hands clasped the top of mine as she winced. Ah, cramps - they don't look fun.

Once she calmed down, she relaxed in my arms, molding against me as I continued to lightly rub her abdomen as we rested in the, for once, comfortable silence.

"Why do you think you love me?," she asked, curiously.

Something in my mind turned and it made like a total 180. I don't know why but I began to feel angry, and I'm pretty sure I knew why.

It's about to get crazy.

✞✞

are you guys ready? i am /not/