28. | Epilogue

THIRD PERSON

Luke continously stabbed at Callie's stomach, breathing heavily. His hands were shaking and his breathing was shaky. He stopped after a while, watching the blood pool out of a lifeless Callie.

He crawled back, staring at his shaky hands, covered in blood. He continuously look between his hands and her body, biting his lip harshly. All of a sudden a giant light appeared in the dark room, he looked towards it to find his mother.

"Luke, your time is up now. You can leave now," she said, her voice sounding angelic as a soft smile graced her face. Luke stood up, stumbling a bit as he slowly walked towards her, the world he currently was in, fading away.

He stood in front of his mother, looking down at himself to find the blood gone and his hands clean. He looked at his mother, before looking down mumbling, "I'm sorry momma."

She pulled her boy into a tight embrace, squeezing the life out of him (pun intended). He hugged her back, nuzzling his head into her shoulder. "It's okay my baby boy. I forgive you," she rubbed his back before pulling away slightly, slapping him in the back of his head.

"Ow! Mum what was that for?," he asked, rubbing the back of his head, wincing a bit.

"That was for ending a bunch of poor girl's lives," she mumbled, grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him further away. He was enveloped in white, as he followed his mother through a cloudly area. Was this heaven? Was this hell? He didn't really know.

He looked further to see a figure, a familiar figure. He got his hand out of his mother's grip, running towards her. She turned around, her eyes becoming wide as she saw Luke coming at her. She smiled wide, running to meet him half way as she cupped his cheeks, pressing her lips to his feverishly.

He pulled her closer, mumbling nonsense against her lips as she smiled against his, pulling away. "I can't believe you're here. How? Oh my gosh Luke, I am so sorry for what I did. Liz helped me realize my mistake," she rambled, resting her forehead against Luke's.

"It's okay Haley, I forgive you. Oh god have I missed you so much," he muttered, pressing his lips to her again quickly, hugging her tightly. He was back with her, back to the love of his life. All of his memories of the murders and his life down on Earth disappeared as his mind was filled with what his life could've been if him or Haley never of died.

"Yes, now we're together forever," she smiled, holding him tightly. They pulled away at a the sound of a voice being cleared. Luke's body turned around quickly to be met with Andrew. He was standing there, a guilty look on his face.

"I'm so sorry son," he said, not daring to look up into his son's eyes due to his guilt of killing the girl he loved. "I realized my mistake and put my feelings before my son's, which was terrible of me-," he ranted as Luke ran and melted into his father's arms, hugging him tightly.

"I forgive you father."

Those were the words Andrew needed to hear to be truly happy. Now the Hemmings and Haley can truly be happy now.

✞✞

Callie coughed, standing up to see she was in the same exact room as before. She looked down, gasping loudly as she saw her lifeless body. She stumbled back, covering her mouth. Is she literally dead?

What is going on?

She looked around, stumbling out of that room before she threw up. She looked around, going into the bedroom where she found the room to be totally different. It was filled with girl girls and stuff that would fit her.

She slowly turned around, confused as can be before she walked slowly towards the basement, she made her way down the stairs slowly, looking over to find a boy chained to the wall. His face was filled with tears, his blue eyes full of fear.

That was when her eyes widen as she stepped back, biting her lip. This can't be happening right now. She was confused until she grew a headache a bunch of memories filling her brain, memories of her murdering a blue eyed boy down here and chopping his body into pieces.

That was when Callie realized what she was.

She was the new Blue Eyed Bandit.

FIN

✞✞

DONT DELETE THIS STORY FOR YOUR LIBRARY JUST YET. I HAVE TWO ALTERNATIVE ENDING COMING OUT FOR THIS STORY.

ALSO THIS STORY WILL NOT HAVE A SEQUEL I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE OTHER STORIES TO FOCUS ON

but omg it's actually over, i can't believe. i have grown to love this story so much and can't express how happy i am on how far this book has come.