11. | Callie

"Found you."

I screamed loudly only to have him clamp his hand over my mouth, causing it to be muffled. My whole body was shaking with fear. I was so close and he found me once again.

"Now, was it right to run away?," he asked slowly, bringing a large knife into view and my eyes widened. Is he seriously going to stab me now, this is psychotic. I pushed my self further into the tree, causing a few pieces sticking out to jab into my back, causing the taser scars to hurt even more.

"Please Luke no, don't do this," I began to mumble under his hand as he titled his head in what it looks like a mock confusion. That little douche.

He pressed me further into the tree with his body, causing me to wince as he brought the knife closer to his and my face, examining it like it was a foreign object, even though he is quite familiar with a knife. I was pushed harder into the tree, as I looked into his eyes silently pleading with him.

What happened, truly will scar me, the beautiful blue of his eyes drained away turning a deadly black, so dark you couldn't even see his pupils. He stared at me with actual confusion this time, but decided to shake it. Luke, you aren't yourself right now. His hand moved from my mouth.

"Luke, p-please no," I begged as he began to lightly trace the blade of the knife along my arm, teasing me. Soon I saw his eyes darken, if they could even, and the blade began to cut deeper into my skin as I cried out on pain. I saw his eyes widen before he dropped the knife. He picked me up bridal style, running back to the cabin but made sure he picked up the knife.

He kicked open the door, me still held in his arms as he kicked his shut running to the bathroom in his room, setting me on the counter. I wrapped my hand around my arm, trying to stop it from bleeding. I winced, my eyes screwing shut.

"God, Luke why?," I cried, wincing still as pain shot through my body.

"I'm going to have to move your hand so I can see the wound," he explained, removing my hold on my arm. I kept my eyes away from the mark, trying to freak out so much, because If I looked I know I would either pass out or start hyperventilating.

"This is going to hurt a lot probably but it's to clean it up," Luke said before he started to wipe off the actual stab wound. It hurt when he wiped the alcohol on but I remained strong, only whimpering.

"Ow, Luke it really hurts," I whined as he began to poke my arm, inspecting it.

"Baby, I know it's going to be over soon," he said. Did he just call me baby? I just shook my head, trying not to focus on that to much, I'm probably just thinking this.

I soon felt him, what it seemed like, to be stitching me up. He stabbed me that deep, douche. He finished it off with a wrap around my arm. He ran a hand through his hair, tugging at the tips as I stayed stationary.

"W-why did you help me?," I asked, my voice coming out small.

"To be completely and utterly honest, I have no idea," he said and I stared up at him, my eyes filled with a slight hope for him to actually be a bit nicer.

"What a-are you going to do now?," I asked and he shrugged. Oh, now do I regret asking that. He picked me up, causing me to gasp as he walked out of the bathroom and through the bedroom.

Oh, no. Please, no.

I was brought back to the basement, being chained once again to the wall. Oh, joy!

"Start back at square one," he said, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as he stared at me like this was the most normal thing ever.

"Start over! Are you serious!?," I yelled.

"Completely, now bye bye," he said, walking up the steps of the basement, slamming the door shut. I groaned loudly, banging my head lightly against the cement wall. I tried shaking my arms but my arm hurts a lot at the moment.

I looked around, sighing quietly as I closed me eyes for a moment.

Just last night, I was having sex with that guy and now I'm back in the basement, starting at square one. Groaning again, I stared off into space since there's nothing better to do in this place.

After sitting in here for two hours, bored, I heard the basement door open. Luke appeared, walking down the stairs. He stopped in front of me, setting a plate on the ground.

"There's your dinner. Enjoy," he said, before walking away. I looked at the plate, seeing that it was a slice of ham in between two plain pieces of bread, a cracker on the side.

I shrugged, I'm pretty famished. I took the sandwich, nibbling on it, trying to savor it because this has to last me since he said it was dinner and its probably a little bit past noon. I decided to save the cracker for later. I finished half of the sandwich, leaving the other half for later now. I looked around the dimly lit basement, some sunlight seeping through allowing it some light.

I wonder how mum is reacting to this. Is she freaking out? Is she trying to fine me? Or is she just sitting around, doing her daily stuff like normal.

Getting overwhelmed with my thoughts, I began to cry; trying to quiet my sobs but couldn't as I covered my eyes with my hands, hiccuping.

I should of driven the car to get the milk those days ago. If I make it out alive, I'm making sure Luke gets locked in prison.