07. | Callie

I sobbed loudly as the taser kept on touching me, sending pain to surge through my whole body.

"Please! Stop!," I cried as he tased me more, I looked up to his face. To see his eyes dark, almost black. It was like this wasn't even Luke, like something took over him.

"Now you know not to ever disobey me, got it?," he growled, turning the taser off. I sighed of relief quietly as I looked up him, tears still blurring my eyes as they fell down my cheeks. I quickly nodded, tugging slightly on the chains that were burning my wrist because when I squirmed, they rubbed against my wrist; probably bruised or broken skin now.

He then picked up the items that fell on the ground, making sure the table was fixed before he came back over to me, unchaining me from these chains and bringing me back to the other chains. As he was moving me, I looked down at my wrist, seeing them covered in red marks, some open spilling blood, and others already scabbing, dried blood around them.

I looked at my arms to see a bunch of wounds from the taser. I poked at one to instantly regret it, crying out in pain. I slowly tried to readjust my body, wincing every few seconds because of the pain shooting through my body.

Once I found the right position I leaned my head against the wall, taking deep breaths because by body feels like it's on fire.

I lulled my head around, looking at my body to see my shirt torn apart, revealing the sports bra I had on. I moved it around so my shirt was off my body. He's now able to look at my chest fully. Well, this is awkward.

I look at all the marks that were made on my stomach and sides. They were either bright red, dripping in blood or scabbing with dried blood surrounding it.

My eyes widened when I heard footsteps coming down the steps. I whimpered when his feet made contact with the cold cement ground I was sitting on.

I flinched when he tossed stuff in front of me - medical wraps, alcohol pads, tape, and band-aids. Why would he give me these?

"Clean your wounds. Don't want them to get infected and you get sick before I kill you," he said. I looked up to see that his eyes were blue again, and it looked like there was some emotion pooling in it. I couldn't decipher what it was but I knew there was something.

I took the stuff into my hands, bringing it closer to me. He took one last glance at me before making his way up the stairs, slamming the door shut and locking it.

I opened up the alcohol pad, beginning to wipe at the marks. I screamed out in pain while the alcohol burned into my skin; it hurts like crazy.

I placed the huge band-aids on the marks once they were cleaned up, placing the medical wraps around the more worst ones.

Once all of them were clean, I laid back so I was fully laying on the ground, it being cool helped me a bunch. I pushed away the used medical items, lying starfish because of these dumb handcuffs.

I looked around the place, seeing the light seeping through the holes from the basement door. That told me Luke was still awake; most likely watching what I do with that camera. Yes, I know about that camera. It's horrible actually, it looks like he bought it from dollar tree.

I knew when he was watching me because a tiny red light would appear on the side of it, I pretended to look away when it turned on, eyeing it in my peripheral vision.

Once the light turned off, I waited for the hallway lights to go off.

I saw the light go off and his bedroom door shut so I stood up, regretting it slightly as the pain went through my body. I groaned quietly, not trying to make noise as I looked around, seeing if I was close enough to get to the table; which I wasn't

I stomped my foot to bite my lip in pain when I stepped on something sharp. I grabbed my foot, rubbing away the pain when I looked down to see what I stepped on. I smirked as I bent down, lifting the item into my fingers; fondling with it as I thought of a plan.

I toyed with the key, starting to quietly unlock my chains. I at least know I have to be way more quieter than I was last time. I mean I am risking my life even more doing this once again. Just to let you know, I don't regret letting myself free. I think it shows Luke I'm willing to get free and escape.

Once I removed the first one, I set the chain lightly on the ground, making my way to the other wrist. Once I was done with that one, I placed the key in my bra; you know if I need it again. I walked towards his weapon table, looking at all the equipment he has.

Knives, axes, hammers, a gun, even a machete.

I picked up a knife, placing it into the band of my pants. I grabbed the gun, examining it before cocking it. I placed it in the back band of my pants.

Once that was good I took the hair tie from my wrist off and tied my hair up into a makeshift bun.

You wanna fight Luke, I'll give you a fight.

And I plan to definitely win.