17. | Callie

"L-Luke," I said quietly. He's just been standing there for like 5 minutes - like he was thinking something was going to pop out of no where, but it was only us down here.

His head snapped up and a small smile formed on his face. "Uh hey, sorry I was just thinking," he mumbled, the smile never leaving his face. He slowly walked over again and I had to stop myself from backing away again.

He looked up, analizing my reaction, which I hid pretty well. He grabbed my wrist, pulling a necklace off of his neck, unchaining me. He rubbed my wrist, I could tell his moves were hesitant - almost like he isn't use to being friendly to someone.

I looked up at him, his hair flat against his forehead covered in a light lair of sweat. His eyes looked tired, dark bags under them as he looked down at my wrists. His lips looking a pale pink, the lip ring shining in the tiny light in here. He looks quite innocent, the lip ring making him have an edge.

"What? Is there something on my face?," he asked, breaking me from my thoughts while I checked him out. I looked up seeing him looking straight into my eyes - his blue ones looking directly into mine.

"N-no, it's just," I licked my lips involuntary as my eyes looked at them before going back to his eyes. "Your blue eyes, they just pull me in." It looked like something flicked in his eyes and they became brighter and I wasn't lying when I said they pulled me in.

No beating around the bush, his eyes were a beautiful blue - like the color of an ocean after a rainstorm. He bit at his lip ring - which made him look really hot. He brought one of his hands up to my cheek, going to press into the nape of my neck.

"May I?," he asked, barely audible as I look to see his gaze fixated on my lips. I nodded, licking my lips as he slowly leaned in. I thought it was going to take a century before he got here but finally his lips planted lightly on mine, almost like a feather.

My eyes fluttered closed as I hesitantly brought my arms around his neck, slowly working my lips against him. When we first kissed I never felt this - the stampede running at the pit of my stomach and the numbness I can't quite describe - but I can tell it felt amazing.

His arm wrapped around my waist and I froze for a second but relaxed - I'm suppose to make it look like I feel safe around him.

I started getting lost in the kiss, his lips starting to grow intoxicating to me. Why is this happening? I'm suppose to be pretending but now this kiss is passionate as hell.

He finally pulled away, his breath heavy and his lips a swollen red my stature the exact same. I don't know what we're suppose to do after that. I mean he's just standing there, looking down at me. I began to feel uncomfortable under his gaze, looking down at the ground.

His hands came and brushed a few strands of hair out of my face, his touch enticing some sort of electric shock to surge through my body. What is going on? I shouldn't be feelings this. I just need to brush past it - and make my escape soon.

"Let's uh, go upstairs," he mumbled, entwining his fingers as he lightly tugged me away from the corner to the stairs. We walked up, me slowly following behind him. We exited the basement and I noticed a room right across the basement, the door closed and there was a key lock on it. Hmm, I never fully examined the house since I'm usually running in terror.

There were little to none photos along the walls, only posters of random bands - I'm guessing ones he liked. He led me to his room again and into his bathroom where he placed me on the counter. This brought me back to the day he stabbed me and brought me back to clean up my wound, I inoluntarily looked down at the wrap on my arm, covering the stab wound.

Luke grabbed a giant wrap, ointment and other things from underneath the sink before coming over. He gently grabbed my arm, pulling it out revealing the tiny circles created by his cigarette. He grabbed the ointment, rubbing it on the circles - me winces every one in a while.

He places pads on some of the worse ones before he wrapped my whole arm in a bandage. He looked at all the taser marks along my stomach before rubbing ointment on them and placing a bandages over them - even though they didn't hurt anymore, only some.

I suddently felt self concious around him - only in sweat pants and a sports bra. He walked back into his room, coming back with a t-shirt. He handed it to me and I slid it one, becoming overwhelmed with his scent.

"Thanks," I whispered quietly, fiddling with my fingers as I swung my legs.

"Look Callie," I looked up at Luke as he bit down on his lip ring nervously. "If we're going to be like this sort of relationship thing, I think I should start off with apologizing for my actions. It's too complicated to explain, but I will soon."

I nodded, coughing before placing my hand out. I needed to make it seem like I wanted this to work. He looked at my hand confused before I rolled my eyes, placing his hand in mine, shaking his hand. "Hi, I'm Callie, Callie Flinn."

He seemed to realized what I was going at and he shook his head chuckling, shaking my hand once again. "I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings."

on the side or top of the chapter is a manip i made of callie and luke and i love it, tell me what you think! also it would be nice if you guys could help me with a ship name for them.

comment below what you guys thinks their ship name should be!