10

Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it! It'll seem like I'm going through this fast, but most of what I want to happen happens out of school. Enjoy!

Charlotte was 100% not ready for her N.E.W.Ts. However, she knew that during her first exam, Fred and George were going to leave. This meant that Charlotte would only spend two weeks without them. 

On the plus side, she had introduced Ella and Juliet to each other, and now the three of them were as thick as thieves. And Ella was such a better friend than Rick, and funnier. "How did I not know you existed?" Juliet asked Ella one night. Charlotte was wondering the same thing, had been since she met the girl. 
"Well, I'm a quiet person in general, and I'm great and blending in. Plus, me and George wanted to keep our relationship secret, so that's another thing." 
"Why?" Juliet asked, being her usual, curious self. 
"well, we wanted something that was just ours. No one else's. You know?" Ella replied. 
"Yes! Oh, my Merlin," Juliet replied. "So, how long have you two been together, exactly?" 
"Mm, six and a bit years now," Ella replied, doing some quick maths. Juliet raised her brows. 
"Wow. I can't even keep a guy six weeks, let alone six months! So, have you two, you know, done it?" Juliet asked. 
"Oh my God, no!" Ella exclaimed, laughing so hard she looked like she was about to cry. 
"Excuse my dear friend here," Charlotte said, whacking Juliet's arm. Juliet herself laughed. 
"Well," Ella said. "Maybe we've done some stuff." 
"Ooh!" Juliet exclaimed. "Well, Charlotte, you're the last one left." 
"Yep," I said. "In our yearbook, if I don't get the title 'Most Likely to Die a Virgin' I will be extremely upset." 
"What about Fred?" Ella asked. 
"He seems as awkward about it as I do," Charlotte said. It seemed to be the only thing Fred was awkward about. Juliet shook her head. 
"Well, I never. You're perfect for each other." 
"Hey!" 

Only a few precious weeks after this, weeks of studying and late night, did their N.E.W.T exams start. On said morning, Charlotte screamed in the shower, getting all her nerves out. She didn't have any breakfast, only a cup of coffee. Juliet tutted. 
"You should not be having that." 
"Sorry, Mum." A few seconds later, Charlotte put the cup down. "I'm going to say bye to Fred." Juliet nodded and saluted her. Charlotte found Fred at the end of the Gryffindor table, head close to George. She crept up behind him, then put her arms around him. "Good morning, fellows," she said. "Lovely morning for exams, isn't it?" 
"You poor thing," Fred said, stuffing some dry cereal into her mouth. After Charlotte had swallowed it, she dug her face into his neck so he couldn't feed her anything else. If she ate any more, she may be sick. 
"Fred?" she whispered. 
"Yes?" 
"I love you."
"No, I love you."

Their first exam was Charms theory and practical. Charlotte believed that their Charms exam was the only one that Fred and George were going to do, because they were good at it. Luckily, Charlotte had revised beforehand, and she thought that she'd done okay. 

Then it was off to Ancient Runes. This was the exam they were leaving, and so Charlotte was having a hard time concentrating on it. However she trudged through it, and it was about an hour and fifteen minutes through the exam that they caused their ruckus and left. However, said ruckus didn't affect Charlotte's exam in any way, so all they heard was a rumble. They did all follow the sound, to see the twins leave. As Fred whizzed past Charlotte, he came back just to kiss her goodbye.