20

Charlotte entered the bullpen and paused slightly. She'd finally passed her training and this was it. As top of her class (not that it was a competition or anything), she'd been given the prestigious honour of her own team. Which, was an honour, really. Charlotte was the first woman in history to run her own team, let alone the youngest. That day, she'd run home to tell Fred
"Baby! Look!" she yelled, stumbling through the front door, holding up the letter. 
"You were not calling me baby a m- ooh, what's this, then?" And he'd read the letter, and screamed with her.

He was probably tired of her saying it, but Fred really was the best thing to happen to her. She couldn't imagine a life without him. 

Charlotte had set out her desk when the elevator pinged; all that was on it was stationary and a photo of her and Fred, which had been taking on their first anniversary. Both of them were smiling big as they looked at each other. You could clearly see the love. 

Charlotte's team mates stood, like she had, at the entrance to the bullpen for a second then separated off to their separate desks. 
"Morning, boss," James Wilkins greeted, smiling at her. He was tall and blonde. From what Charlotte had read, he was best at undercover work. 
"Wilkins," she replied. 
"Don't forget me," Rian Connor added, waving. He was also tall and blonde, but looked completely different.
"You too, Connor," Charlotte added, smiling. 
"So, boss, what's the plan?" 
"Well, we're just waiting for a case right now. Speaking of..." Charlotte looked at her phone hopefully. "Well, maybe we'll just organise our desks." 
"No need, Miss Malfoy," their boss, David Whitmore interrupted. The team turned to look at him. "Thought I'd hand deliver your first case to you. Dead Auror. Here's the address; the ME's already heading to the scene. Good luck," he added. 
"Thank you, captain," Charlotte said, and he walked off. She turned to her team members. "Well, off we go."

to get the next chap dedicated to you, tell me who you'd share a room with for a night + why!