18

Okay, I seriously think that Rebels is now on the corner - as in, I think it's reaching the end. I plan to do around four/five more chapters- what do you think? Would you want a sequel? Is there anything particular you want to see? 

"Did you hear?" Fred asked, opening a cupboard. As usual, they were making dinner together. Well, mostly Fred. Charlotte had just come home from an extremely long day at work, and she looked almost ready to collapse. 
"Hear what?" Charlotte replied, admiring her boyfriend from on top of the counter she was sat on. Since their little 'honesty' hour, they'd gotten even closer, and Charlotte was still trying to believe how lucky she was to have Fred. 
"George finally popped the question," he explained, turning to look at her. 
"They're getting married?" 
"They're getting married!" 
"And so you owe me a galleon?"
"I- Oh, bollocks." Charlotte snorted. "So, how was work?" 
"It's getting so busy now. I mean, with the war, and the constant, multiple deaths, I could be graduating tomorrow. They're getting so desperate," Charlotte divulged. 
"Hmm. Graduate?" 
"Yeah. From the Academy. But you had to have been there for six months. I got about two left." 
"And then where are you going?" 
"The Major Case Response Unit. Here, in London." 
"So, no moving?" 
"No moving," she repeated, smiling at him. 
"Look at my girl," Fred commented proudly. "Becoming a detective. Saving the world one criminal at a time." Charlotte snorted. "When are you going to get Voldemort?" 
"Yeah, hurry up," Mr. Weasley added, as he and Mrs. Weasley entered the flat. Charlotte spluttered, glared at Fred for not telling her, then carried on calmly. 
"Well, if I do join the Major Case Response Unit, that will be my primary job," Charlotte guessed. 
"Maybe they'd send you undercover. Because, you know of your parents," Fred added. 
"And accidentally get a Dark Mark? No, thank you. The office sounds much safer. Besides, there's no winning my parents over now. And according to Dracula, they're making him get a Dark Mark. I told him he can run away to my place anytime."
"Yeah. What about school?" Fred asked. 
"Dunno. He can be a free man." 
"That's brilliant, Lottie. Now, can you help me serve up this lovely Mexican food?" 
"I thought you hated Mexican food. 
"The key word of that sentence was hated. Now let's eat!" Fred yelled, in a Mexican accent. 
"Comer a gusto!" Charlotte added.