17

Umm, we have 1419 views?? What the actual hell?? I still cannot get over it. Love you guys soo much!

Neither of them could get to sleep, at least not straight away.

It wasn't like it was their first night sharing a bed, but it was certainly their first night together, alone, just them, in one bed. No Mrs. Weasley checking on them every half hour. No Ella getting up to vomit every few hours. No George trying to sneak pictures of them. Just Fred and Charlotte.

It was too quiet for Fred. And Charlotte was having a hard time too. 
"It's weird, isn't it?" she said aloud. 
"Hmm?" Fred hummed, rubbing lazy circles on her back. 
"We're kind of quiet ourselves-" Fred snorted "-well, okay, I am, but we like the quiet and yet here we are." 
"Who needs sleep?" Fred added, pulling her closer to him. Charlotte smiled. 
"I do. I have a seven o'clock start tomorrow." 
"What? Is that even legal?" he exclaimed quietly. Charlotte giggled. "We best get you to sleep then, Lottie," he decided, tucking her head under his chin. After a few minutes silence, he spoke up again. "Lottie?" he whispered. 
"Yeah?" she replied, slowly getting comfier. 
"Why did you choose me?" he questioned, feeling bold. 
"What? Are you crazy?" Charlotte replied, looking up. "Why wouldn't I?" Fred tried again. 
"Well, you could've gone for anyone but me. You could've turned me down when I invited you home for Christmas. Hell, you could've broken up with me from any moment. But you haven't. Why?" 
"Because," Charlotte started, putting a hand on his face. "I could've had the worst day in the world, but as long as you were the last person I saw every night, nothing else would matter." Fred blinked, smiled, and kissed her. 

It was still a long night.