He catches you doing something Embarrassing

BVB

Andy- You sat in the old living room chair, leaned back with your laptop in your hand, you pulled up YouTube and went to your most recent searches to finish you video from Earlier, 'Andy biersack Interviews' popped up and you clicked on it quickly, Andy may be your boyfriend, but his interviews were adorable,  you'd never tell him you watched them but you couldn't help binging on them when he wasn't around or when you missed him. You put your headphones on and pressed play already hypnotized by his sweet Voice, and the next thing you knew someone was tapping your shoulder, you took out your headphones and looked back meeting Andy's eyes, "You know, You don't gave to watch my interviews, i'm right here." 

Ashley-  You loved Ashley, and He knew that, but ever since you'd  started listening to 'Black Veil Brides' you'd been in love with Andy's good looks, after Ashley and you started dating you tried to refrain from fangirling over Him, but sometimes you couldn't help yourself, you sat with your phone in your hand scrolling through pictures of Andy, a small giggle coming out when a silly picture came along, Ashley sat beside you, giving you an odd look staying silent until you couldn't help yourself anymore, "Ohmygod. He's sooo cute" you said like a twelve year old One direction fan, This time Ashley grabbed your phone, you reached to take it back but he was to quick, already scrolling through your pictures. His face dropped, "Andy? What about me?" he said looking up his face in a pouty frown,  "Ashley, you know I think your way cuter then Andy" His face lightened up again, then a smirk formed "Prove it." you rolled your eyes "Can it Purdy"  

Jinxx- You sat with your laptop on the floor laying on your stomach, you scrolled through your twitter messages until one caught your eye, it was a link to a book on wattpad, You clicked on it and it lead you to a Bright new screen with a book title 'Y/N and Jinxx; A love story.' you laughed a bit then clicked on the read section, you sat back a but and began reading.  About half way through the book you were in deep, gasping at the fake events almost even crying at one, of course you skipped the dirty ones seeing as it was a bit vulgar, a small tap came from behind you which caused you to slam your laptop shut, You met Jinxx's eyes and he cracked up laughing, "Were you reading Fanfic?" you rolled your eyes "A fan sent it to me." 

Jake- You turned up the music on the already loud speaker as 'Toxic' played, you used the broom you were holding from sweeping as a Microphone, Practically screaming the lyrics, you swayed your hips lightly as you hit the chorus, the music blasted loudly, so loudly you didn't hear the door open and close, and the next thing you knew Jake's hands were on your hips, you jumped slightly shutting off the radio instantly, your face going deep red, "Babeeeeee, That was my song." he teased singing the chorus in a high pitched voice, "Shut up Jake." 

CC- You sat plugged in your head phones and pulled up YouTube, you mind wandering off to the land of songs from '2010', you sighed and looked up 'Baby' you didn't particularly like Justin Bieber but you couldn't get the song out of your head, You turned up the music and closed your eyes humming along with the tune of the song, the song was about to end (In the end ;)) when someone pulled out your head phones, "Uhm, are you listening to Justin bieber?" you instantly went red, "N-No." you stuttered, he broke out into a fit of laughter, "Oh my God, you are Such a twelve year old!" you rolled you eyes "That makes you a Pedophile"