He has a nightmare.

Falling In Reverse-

Ronnie- You could feel Ronnie's grip tighten around you, the sudden feeling made you turn to look at him, his eyebrows were scrunched up into a frowning form and he flinched every once and awhile making you sure he was having a bad dream, before you could go to wake him up he began screaming, your eyes went wide and you instantly began shaking him, "Ronnie, Wake up Ronnie!" his eyes shot open and met your E/C ones, his big brown eyes showing he was scared, "Bad dream?" you asked quietly holding him close to your chest, he nodded leaning his head against you, "I thought I was gonna lose you." he said in a shaky voice, "I'm not going anywhere."

Ryan- You could hear Ryan Groaning from the other side of the bed, you turned away from you book to look at your sleeping boyfriend, his eyes were clenched tightly and his face was twisted into a frightened frown, he moved his arms a bit flailing like something was attacking him, you dropped you book and  sat up putting your arms on his shoulders and shaking him "Ry! Wake up Ryan!" you yelled, his eyes popped open, a scared expression on his face, "Y-Y/N?" he said in a deep throaty voice, you nodded and leaned down a little "Are you Okay?" he nodded pulling you into a hug "Just a bad Dream."

Jacky- You cuddled into Jacky as you slept, leaning your head on his chest, His heart beat, normally calm and soft was beating quickly, you leaned up to look at him, his hair was everywhere and his eyes were shut tight, it worried you, he shook his head slightly gripping your body to him, "Y-Y/N.. Don't Leave.. I-I'm Sorry." he mumbled, a tear ran down his cheek, you shook your head and gently shook him "Hey Jacky.. Wake up Sweetie." his eyes slowly opened "H-Huh? Y-Y/N? Oh my god I thought you left.." he said burying his head into your shoulder, "Don't ever leave Okay?" you sighed petting his long hair "I'm not going anywhere."

Derek- You sighed taking off your shoes and walking up stairs to you and your boyfriend Derek's shared bedroom, you opened the door and took a look at the bed, Derek was cradling a pillow, tears staining his face, you furrowed you eyebrows and swiftly walked over to his side of the bed, leaning down and shaking him gently, "Derek- Hey are you okay?" you asked as he opened his eyes, he pulled you down into a hug "I- I had a bad Dream, and you weren't here.." you stuck out your bottom lip and hugged him "I'm sorry.. Wanna talk about it?"