Old friends, new love. (Andy Biersack)

Andy Biersack

Listen, you never meant for Andy to come back in your life, you thought out of high school was the end of your punk days and the end of you and Andy Biersack's friendship forever, and for the most part, it was! That was until two years into your new job, your new life, he came crashing back in, like he always did, just like high school, he disappeared for awhile, then he came back and you fell in love all over again. 

This time wasn't at all like the last few times, he didn't walk through the school doors, his hood up, his long black hair in his blue eyes, not this time, this time he walked through the coffee shop doors, his long hair now short and gelled back, tattoos covering his arms and some of his neck, his blue eyes signaling he was smiling as he walked in with a few other men, as soon as you seen him you knew what was happening, you were getting that feeling, the one that you hadn't felt in so long, the feeling he always gave you, the one he pretended to not know he gave you, but he did.

You must've been staring because the next thing you knew someone was talking to you, "Y/N?" a deep voice asked, you snapped out of your trance and realized it was Andy that was talking to you, "O-oh, Hi Andy!"  you replied awkwardly, feeling his friend's eyes on you, but he didn't seem to notice, "Woah, it's been forever!.. it's so nice to see you!" he called happily, walking over and giving you a big bear hug, which you didn't expect, but Andy was always like that, you didn't expect anything he did. 

"Yeah, almost nine years." you replied, it came out more annoyed then you wanted it too and he defiantly caught it, "I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch.. I just got so busy with my band.." you furrowed your eyebrows, you knew he was into music and that he could sing but it was weird that he was actually famous, "Yeah, no it's totally understandable." you mumbled taking a look at his what you guessed were his band mates, he turned his head and seen there stare and rolled his eyes, "Hey.. I've got some time, Catch up with me? somewhere else?" he added 'Somewhere else' after seeing your uncomfortable look at the guys. 

You looked form the guys behind him and then into his big blue eyes, and instantly got caught up in them, like always, you fell "I'd love too." 

(Part Twooo??)