Let's play

Ryan Seaman (I don't know how but they found me)

Ever since you and Ryan had gotten together you insisted on learning how to be what Ryan called a 'Punk Rock God.'

It may sound so stupid but you thought he was the coolest person ever, most people say being the drummer would suck, always in the other members shadow, but you knew without them you wouldn't have a band, and that's why you looked up to him so much, even before you started dating him. 

Ryan was sitting in the living room  watching the game which you weren't particularly interested in, so you slipped off  towards his music room where his drum kit was set up perfectly for recording.

You sat down on the small stool behind the drums and grabbed the sticks, looking over them, your attention so focused on them you didn't hear Ryan open the door and lean on the door frame, "You trying to replace me?" he joked, making you jump and set the sticks down 

"No I was-" his smirk made you stop talking, "What?" you asked tilting your head, "DO you want me to teach you how to play?" a smile spread over your cheeks completely, "Yes, I'd love that." you said, slowly standing as he made his way over.

He took a seat on the stool where you once were and pulled you onto his lap, his chin resting on your shoulder, he grabbed the sticks and set them in your hands, you wrapped your fingers around them and leaned into his chest.

He showed you a few things then took your hands, using them to play a simple rytheme, then pulled his hands away and let you try on your own, which you repeated back almost perfectly.

He smiled, "Shit, If we keep going you might actually be able to replace me." he said kissing your cheek gently. 

(Omg, I'm in love with this, Ryan is so cute.)