Scared of bugs

Hey guys, Quick note, I am gonna close requests only because I have someone giving me some at the moment, thank you. ~Andy

Falling in reverse

Ronnie- "Y/N!! Y/N!!" Ronnie called from in the bathroom, you furrowed your eyebrows and stood up, worry setting in as you got closer, you pushed open the door to find Ronnie in his underwear on the toilet, You instantly starting cracking up, "W-What are you doing?" you asked him doubled over in laughter, he stood farther back, "There's a spider."

Derek- You and Derek sat on the bed reading when a small whimper escaped His mouth, you turned your head to see him hiding under the covers, his eyes poking out just barely, "What are you doing?" you asked he pointed to the end of the bed, "There's a bug."

Jacky- "Y/N! Help me! I'm Gonna die!" he called from the kitchen, you stood up from your comfy seat on the couch and walked toward the commotion, only to find Jacky with a rolled up news paper on a chair frantically looking around, "What's wrong?" you asked looking around,  "There's a bee! Don't make it mad?" he whisper yelled.

Ryan- You and Ryan were left alone on the tour bus, so you guys took the time to have some alone time, you crawled in the bunk next to him and as soon as you got in Ryan flipped, "Y/N THERE'S A HUGE ASS SPIDAR KILL IT! IT'S GONNA GET ME"