His First Reaction to you

(I will do this for both bands :))

Falling in Reverse

Ronnie- You were at a concert when he first seen you, you were front row and having the time of your life, but you just stopped moving when you and Ronnie met eyes, It was like the universe stopped, then he stopped singing and leaned into the mic still staring "Holy Shit, your beautiful" he said smiling like an idiot.

Jacky- It was warped tour and the meet and greets had been exhausting, there were only a few more people, you of course had been stuck at the end, as the line decreased and you moved up to get your things signed you met eyes with Jacky, he began grinning madly and as you moved toward him and he sighed your things he grabbed your hand, "Hss anyone told you you are so so Pretty?" 

Derek- He stopped in the middle of playing a song and asked Ronnie for his Mic, when he agreed he pointed at you and said "You, Yeah One day I'm gonna marry you"

Ryan- the set was coming to an end and he had been watching you the whole show, 'The drug in me is you' began to play in the background, he stood up on his drum seat and used his drum sticks to point at you, "I wanna met you! come back stage!"

(Sorry the last two are so short! Hope you liked it!)

~Andy