Womanly Problems

Chris Motionless

Periods suckAnybody who get a period knows that's true, it sucks, and today was the start of a week of misery for you, and Chris knew that, he at the time was on tour so there was much he could do for you besides call you every night and try to make you feel better, but today you weren't feeling it, you just wanted to be left alone, you ignored all Chris's calls, you didn't even move from your bed. 

You had totally forgotten you were suppose to pick up Chris and the boys from the airport, so while they waited for you at the airport, you sat in bed, sleeping soundly, eventually Chris got them all cabs home and came in calling your name, obviously quite worried. 

You shot up hearing his voice booming from downstairs, "Y/N?, Are you here?" he called, you could hear him thumping up the stair, you cursed under your breath and opened your bedroom door you hair going in every direction.

"Shit, Chris.. I'm so sorry I've been sleeping all day and I haven't felt good and-" he cut you off by hugging you, "I was worried sick about you.' you furrowed your eyebrows and hugged back, "Because I didn't come get you?" he pulled back laughing, "Well, that and because I couldn't take care of you while you didn't feel good." 

(Hi, i'm not dead, this is really short, and it sucks, but it's really late and I'm tired, sorry, I hope you all don't hate me.)