New Music

(I had no idea what to call this, so this is in honor of Black Veil Brides new album that just came out.) 

Andy~ You sat on you and your boyfriend Andy's shared bed, your laptop bouncing your knees as you fidgeted with your laptop case, watching the time intently, you could not wait for VALE to come out, being Andy's girlfriend you expected him to let you listen to the album early but he insisted that you listen to it when everybody else did, so as soon as the clock struck midnight  you opened up your music app, seeing it had appeared where you pre-ordered it, you squeaked happily, then quieted yourself you you wouldn't wake up Andy you was sleeping soundly behind you, you slipped your head phones on and pressed play letting the first track begin, you by the third track had given up on even trying to not wake Andy, you ripped your headphones out and jumped onto the bed next to him, shaking him, "Andddyyyy" you said in his ear, he stirred and slowly opened his eyes, Groaning out a meek "Whaaat-" you giggled and gave him a small hug, "The new album sounds amazing." you whispered, a smile spread over his perfect face. "Thank you." he said his voice raspy from sleep "You're welcome." you said as he pulled you into his arms. 

Ashley~ You sat leaning back on Ashley, your phone sitting between your hands as you played with his hair, "Come on Just let me Listen to one song." you said quietly looking down at him, he smiled, his eyes still closed lightly, "It's coming out tonight, you'll hear all the tracks then." he said rubbing your hand gently, "This isn't fair, your my boyfriend don't I get Fan privileges?" His smile grew into a smirk "You get to fuck me, Our fans don't get to do THAT." he said nodding, you sighed "That's true." you said with a groan, looks like you were waiting till it came out. 

Jinxx~ You sat back to back with Jinxx, he was cleaning his violin as you scrolled through twitter, you had made him stay up with you to listen to the new album but you were already getting tired, your eyes drooping as you leaned back on him, he smiled though you couldn't see it, "You getting tired?" he asked setting aside his Violin and turning so you could lay in his lap, he groaned lightly and laid back cuddling up to him "Yeah, Maybe a little." you said smiling slightly, "But i'll power through it." You added quickly hearing him chuckle, but not even fifteen minutes later you were passed out in his arms, snoring lightly, Looks like your gonna have to wait to hear it. 

Jake~ You lightly shook Jake, a big smile on your face as you hovered over you sleeping boyfriend's body, his eyes opened a little and you shook him again "Babe." you said quietly, "Mm.. What?" he asked in a incoherent groan, "The new album is out." you said with a giddy childish smirk, "You woke me up for that?" his eyes slowly began shutting again but you used your fingers to stop them, "You Promised Jake." you said crossing your arms once he opened his eyes again, "Fineeeeeeee" he said as he sat up, kicking his feet off the bed and standing up, grabbing the laptop and bringing it back along with his headphones, let's just say you and him had a pretty good Jam session at One o'clock in the morning. 

CC~ Your feet smacked the bed once again as you jumped up and down on the bed, your dragon tail on your onsie swinging back and forth, CC sat at his desk watching you with amusement, "Is this what you always do when your waiting for new music?" he asked laughing quietly, You nodded turning so you were facing him, "Uhm Yes- It's the only way I can stay awake." you said shrugging, "Ever heard of Energy drinks?" he retorted making you flip him off, "This is way funner." you said "C'mere." you said holding your hands out for him, He laughed and slowly stood up grabbing your hands and climbing up onto the bed, jumping up and down with you. Before you knew it, Twelve had come and you hadn't even noticed, you were to busy giggling like little girls with CC