"Nice to meet you I'm Jacky" //Jacky Vincent

Ronnie walked in front of you, his hands shoved into his pockets, the cold air making his breath visible, He made his way up to the doors of the small bar that sat in the middle of nowhere, Ronnie said it wasn't like Jacky to pick a place like this, but it didn't much matter to you.

As you entered the packed room a Blast of heat from the running furnace and people packed in a room way to small, hit you in the face, but even in all the craziness you could spot Jacky's blue eyes staring you down.

Before you knew it he was standing in front of you, "You look amazing.." he breathed his accent thick as he shouted over the blaring music, You felt your cheeks grow hot with embarrassment, "Thanks, so do you." you said, he only smiled "You wanna drink?" he asked holding up his cup, you nodded 'Yeah that'd be awesome" He smiled again, this time grabbing your hand to pull you along.

He stopped in front of the long counter top and leaned over yelling a drink at the bartender, who just gave him a thumbs up, He leaned back over to you, "So, Y/N, What's your story?" you laughed, "My Story?" he nodded, "Yeah, Tell me about you, any and everything."

You shifted in your seat and and leaned over on the counter, "Well, I'm Y/N L/N, I love the color F/C, and.."

***********************************************************************************************

You laughed as you finished your story, Jacky doubled over laughing, he began to catch his breath before setting his hand on yours, "Oh That's perfect." he said wiping the tears from the corner's of his eyes. 

You smiled down at your hands, which he had intertwined, "Do you want to come stay with me tonight.. Oh, that must sound bad" he said turning red, "I mean to-" you cut him off "I'd love too"

(Part three coming soon!)