Savior (Zakk Sandler)

This is in honor of the sweet, cute, boy-man, Zakk from falling in reverse. ~A

Today was busy, it wasn't s surprise to you though, every year around this time a few big bands planned down the road from the little restaurant you worked at, you knew most of the bands that played there, a few you liked, a few you didn't but nothing you really loved, Expect for this year, a band you knew and loved was playing, Falling in reverse, of course you tried to get off to go see them, but it was impossible with the amount of people who came in during the concert.  

You were set to work all night, and you knew there was no leaving at that point, the concert must have just ended because people were flooding through the doors, pushing and shoving to get good tables, you let out a long sigh and made your way towards the doors yelling over the madness "Woah! we only have two more tables! Some of you will have to wait or leave!" you called, the crowd suddenly turned to you, trying to shove past.

You shook your head and looked around the crowd picking out a group of people who actually weren't shoving around, when you spotted the reason everybody was being so rowdy, that well known band you loved so much was standing in the midst, people shoving to get to them as they backed towards a wall. 

You took in a deep breath and pushed in the crowd struggling, but eventually getting to the middle, there was a small distance between the crowd and the boys, you pressed forward grabbing hold of Ronnie's hand, you could feel him tense up but relax when he seen it was a worker

You tugged his hand gently, "Follow me" you mouthed opening the door to the kitchen and pulling him in along with all the other boys.

You let out a deep breath that you hadn't even realized you were holding in, then looked up at Ronnie, "You boys have a death wish, coming in this place after a concert" you said looking around at your co-workers who hadn't seemed to notice.

Ronnie let out a breath laugh, "You have a death wish going to get us like that" someone said from behind Ronnie, you stepped aside a bit to look at however said it, you smiled seeing a man with green hair, you knew him, he was the bassist, Zakk Sandler,  you'd never really paid much attention to how he looked before now, he was actually quite attractive, "Well, I couldn't leave you guys there like that." you said after a long moment.

Zakk smiled, it made you blush, which was odd, you weren't really one to be flustered over a guy, you let out a happy sigh, "Well, now that were around the mob, how about a table?" you asked with a small laugh, Ronnie nodded, "Yeah, we're starving" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours you were closing up and the only people who seemed to be there were the boys, you felt bad telling them they had to leave, but you did feel like going home, you slowly made your way up to there table where they were finishing off a few bears, chatting amugst themselves.

You stopped at there table a small smile on your face, a bill in your hand, "I don't mean to shut down the party, but I have to get up early" you said gripping the bill, Zakk was the first to respond, "Oh, no it's nothing, we should get back to the bus anyways" he said standing up along with the other guys

Ronnie reached for the bill but Zakk snatched it, "I got it guys.. you go ahead" he said quietly, they all stared at him for a moment before nodding and heading off.

You walked with Zakk up to the register, him awkwardly staring as you as he paid, he looked like he wanted to say something and you couldn't take the tension anymore "Do you.. wanna say something?" you asked in a half laugh, he gulped but nodded, "Uhm, I just.. Thanks for being our Savior earlier" he said smiling, "And, Ithinkyourbeautifulandweshouldgoonadate" he added very quickly, almost as if it were on word, his face was the shade of a tomato

You laughed, your face heating up causing you to be just as red as him, "Uhm.. I'd Like that" you said setting your hand on his arm, his face lightened up, "O-Oh.. Awesome Yeah.. uhm here" he took your hand and grabbed a pen from the front writing a few digits and his name, you smiled shaking your head, "I'll text you when I get home." 

"Oh uhm, I never got your name" you blushed, "Oh, It's Y/N" you said with a small grin, he nodded "I'm-" you cut him off "Zakk" you finished with a smile pointing to your hand, he blushed again, "Hah.. Uhm okay I'm gonna go before I embarrass myself more" he said leaning in to give you a hug.

You leaned and and wrapped your arms around him patting his back gently, after a moment you wished would never end, he pulled away slowly and waved, "Bye.. for now" he said beginning to walk off.