Chapter 13

Ahsoka watched in horror as the creature threw his lightsaber at Shaak. She gasped when it hit Shaak in her arm. 

Shaak gasped when it hit her and she grabbed her arm. She looked at the creature who grabbed his lightsaber again. "Who are you?" she asked. 

The creature laughed but didn't say anything. 

Ahsoka looked worried at Shaak. "Master Ti, are you alright?"
Shaak nodded slowly but still held her arm tight.
Ahsoka looked at the creature. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The creature laughed again. "What do I want? I want to kill all the Jedi, starting with you!"

Shaak held her arm tighter; the wound in her arm hurt so bad. "Why do you want to kill the Jedi? What have we done to you?"

The creature looked angry at her. "What have you done to me? 'What have we done to everyone' would have been a better question!" 

"What do you mean?" Ahsoka asked confused. 

"The Jedi are the ones who are responsible for this war! If the Jedi wouldn't exist, this war wouldn't exist either!" 

"What..." Ahsoka looked at the creature. Those words... She heard them before, from Barriss... 

Does that mean that... 

"Barriss...?"

Soooo... New chapter! Sorry, this one is really short, but I didn't have much inspiration. Anyways, I hope you like it!