Chapter 37

Shaaks POV

Ahsoka looked up as Kanan slowed to a stop before a narrow triangular doorway set into the rock.
Shaak looked at it, sensing a lot of Dark Side energy, more than when they just arrived. 'Why can't everything just go right for once...' She thought.
"He's inside, I know it." Kanan said, gesturing to the closed stone door. "But there's no way he lifted that door."

"Not without help." Ahsoka said, thinking about the Sith.

The Inquisitor chuckled behind them and they turned to him. "What's so funny?" Kanan asked sharply.
Kanans comlink crackled to life and Chopper bleeped something. "What is it, Chopper?"
Ahsoka caught Chopper saying something about 'company', but she couldn't hear the whole reply.
"What do you mean, we've got company?" Kanan asked Chopper. The Inquisitor laughed. "Hey, what are you laughing at?" Kanan demanded, turning to the Inquisitor again.

They quickly discovered why the Inquisitor was laughing. A soft whirring was heard, growing louder every second. They turned around and saw two Inquisitors flying towards them with spinning lightsabers. Ahsoka, Kanan and Shaak ignited their lightsabers and stood ready. 

The Fifth Brother landed not far away from them, and then he lashed out at them in a series of quick strikes, making it almost impossible for them to block him. The Seventh Sister flew past them and freed the Eight Brother, summoning his lightsaber from Kanan's belt. "An excellent day's hunt." She said to him.

Then the Inquisitors activated their lightsabers and stood ready.

Ezra's POV

Ezra and Maul were walking through a hallway, while Ezra was trying to open the holocron. "How do you open this?" Ezra mumbled.
"One must be a Sith - or think like one." Maul replied. "But it has... other uses. Give it to me. I will show you." He said, looking at Ezra with his yellow glowing eyes.

Ezra hesitated for a moment, but gave the holocron to Maul who put it in a triangle-shaped hole in the wall. The door then began to open. "Sith holocrons are keys that can open many doors." He handed the holocron back to Ezra.

The door opened to reveal the Inquisitors fighting the Jedi. Ezra stared at a second in surprise and shock, then activated his lightsaber and ran over to help them.
"Ezra?" Kanan asked in surprise, looking back at his Padawan.

"Kanan, Ahsoka, Master Ti! I brought help!" Ezra said.