Chapter 27

Shaak and Ahsoka watched in shock when Anakin became the Sith Lords Apprentice. This couldn't be happening, it was impossible! Shaak finally managed to look away from the Sith Lord and she looked at Ahsoka. "Ahsoka, we have to leave, now!" She whispered. Ahsoka looked at her, and hesitantly nodded. They ran away from the room as fast as they could, not looking back.

When they got outside, Clones started to shoot at them. Shaak and Ahsoka immediately ignited their lightsabers and began deflecting blaster shots. They were careful not to kill the Clones, though. After all, they had worked together for so long... Ahsoka looked at the Clones to see if she recognised anyone. She was shocked when she saw Cody too. If Cody was here, did that mean that Rex was here too? They were best friends... She quickly looked if she saw Rex, but she didn't see him. He was probably somewhere else...

While they were deflecting shorts, Shaak and Ahsoka managed to escape from the Clones. They ran and ran, as far as they could, until they got to a place Ahsoka recognised. She had been here when she was on the run from the Jedi. She looked at Shaak. "I know where we can go." Shaak nodded and Ahsoka led the way. They went to the building where Barriss had attacked Ahsoka. She looked at it, her mind filling with memories. Then they got inside.

I hope you like this chapter, and I really hope that I didn't mess up things... I'm not so sure anymore 😂 If I made a mistake, then please tell me how I can fix it!