Chapter 28

Ahsoka and Shaak got inside the warehouse. Ahsoka still couldn't believe what had happened. Anakin had joined the Sith? Why would he do that? Who was the Sith Lord? And were there any Jedi who survived? 
Shaak thought about the Jedi Council members. What happened to them? Did they survive? What happened to the Clones? Why did they turn against the Jedi? 

Ahsoka had the same question. "Mom? Why... do you think the Clones would do this?" She asked, her voice shaking a little. Shaak thought about what happened a while ago with Clone Trooper Fives. "I'm not sure, but I remember that, a while ago, Fives said that the chips in the Clones' heads were put there to make them obey every order. No one believed him at the time, but now I'm starting to think that he was right about it." Ahsoka's eyes widened. "If it is true what he said, then that could be the reason that the Clones turned against the Jedi! Because they were ordered to! ... But then there's still the question: who gave the Clones the order to kill the Jedi?" Shaak thought for a moment. "The only answer I can come up with, is... Chancellor Palpatine." 

Ahsoka's eyes widened. "The Chancellor? Do you really think he is behind this? But wouldn't that mean that..." 
Shaak nodded slowly. "Yes... Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith Lord." 

Sorry for the short chapter 😔 I'm just really busy with school, I have a lot of homework and next week exam week... *sigh* Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!