Chapter 15

'Is it true?'

Shaak looked at Ahsoka. She thought quickly. She wanted her so bad to know that she was her daughter... But if Barriss would know it for sure, she would use it against them...

Shaak closed her eyes and sighed, then re-opened them and gave a little nod, so little that Barriss hadn't seen it, but Ahsoka had.

Her eyes widened in shock, surprise and disbelief, and she opened her mouth to say something, but Shaak shook her head, telling her to don't say anything. 

Ahsoka nodded but still couldn't believe it. Shaak Ti was her mother?! 

Barriss got up. Shaak and Ahsoka didn't see that because they were talking to each other, and Barriss grinned. Then she quietly ignited her lightsaber and prepared to throw it at them. They still hadn't seen her. 

She smiled evilly and then quickly threw her saber at them. Shaak felt it coming through the Force and pushed Ahsoka away, just as it was about to hit her. It didn't hit Ahsoka, but it did hit Shaak. 

Ahsoka screamed when it hit Shaak. "Nooo!!!" 

Shaak screamed in pain and fell to the ground. 

Barriss called her saber to her with the Force and laughed. 

Ahsoka kneeled down to Shaak. Shaak looked up at Ahsoka and whispered, "At least you finally know my secret..." 

Ahsoka shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "No... No..." 

Shaak slowly stretched out her hand until it reached Ahsoka's cheek. She smiled a bit. "I missed you..." 

Then she closed her eyes.