Chapter 2

~Fresh pov~
We walked and talked for a while and then we turned on the same road and we both had the same reaction "YES!!". We hugged each other and couldn't wait to hangout some more. After that pj told me"We should probably keep walking mommy is probably worried, I don't normally have anyone to talk to so I get home quickly". "Okay lets go" I replied. We also found out that I moved in right across the street from him, our parents already knew and thought we would be a little late so pj didn't get in trouble.
~ pj pov ~
I wake up today is Sunday I can't wait to hangout with fresh I get out of bed and walk downstairs "Good morning my little jammy" mom said as I walk into the kitchen "Hi mommy" I replied. He walks over to me and places pancakes in front of me "after you eat you can go to your friends house " he says " ok mommy " I replied . After I eat I head over to freshs house and knock on the door.
~fresh pov~
I was asleep until I heard my mom "FRESH YOUR FRIEND IS HERE" I get up put some clothes on and go to the door pj was "Hey" he said I smiled and walked out side " Hey " I replied. "I have ever thing planned out first we go to the arcade and then we come back here and get the picnic moms making for us and then we go to the park and have a picnic and do other things" I laughed and say "you planned two things". He also laughed and replied with well you didn't plan anything.
~Time skip to picnic cause I'm lazy~
We finished our picnic on the hill and we were waiting for the light to turn green so we can walk once it did we began to walk when pj tripped I grabbed him before he hit the ground.
~pj pov~
I was so happy he caught me before I hit the ground I feel weird why do I feel like this. "Pj are you okay" he asked me l snap out of my thoughts " yea just zoned out" I replied we continue to walk and talk the weird feeling sticking to me the whole time I then attach myself to his arm he starts to blush and the words on his glasses changed to cute ( like in the picture up there )I don't think he knows he can do that yet because he doesn't try to hide then I smile I know what the feeling is now.