Chapter 4

~ Error pov (bet you didn't expect that) ~
I was still walking to the living room pj following after me still pleading not to tell ink, but I'm not going to tell ink because if it's what they said it was a like then why would he have to tell ink. "Pj Im nOt goinG tO tell inK, like yOu said it was a miStakE".
~pj pov~
Oh thank goodness I thought I wouldn't get to talk to fresh ever again. "Thank you daddy" I said as I ran back to fresh. We said goodnight and went home to go to sleep. I opened my eyes to mommy telling me to get up that I'm gonna be late for school. I jump up " What time is it" I asked "That doesn't matter just get up get dressed eat breakfast and GO" he replied.
~ time skip~
I get to school I don't see fresh until lunch time because I'm in 9th grade and he's in 10th but we have lunch at the same time so we can sit and talk together I walk over to fresh and there's a guy with him. "Hi fresh who is t-this" I ask "Oh he's a guy from my class his name is Landon" he replied "Hey" Landon said.
~time skip cause I'm lazy~
When I got home I went straight up to my room not saying hi to my mom or dad. " Honey are you ok" mom yells up the stairs " I'm fine mommy" I replied. I go to my door and lock it , I think " mommy or daddy shouldn't see me planning this, but i need to I won't let him have my senpai he will have to go besides destroying things is part of just like creating things" I laugh "time to plan".

~ This is the longest chapter in this book so far YAY!~