Chapter 21 ~ please be ok

~Fresh pov~ (welcome back to the story buddy you've been gone for a while)
I was in my room when i got a text message it was from jammy i blushed as i thought of him kissing me. I picked up my phone to read the message.
J- Fresh jammy is in the hospital who this is, is not important just go see jammy NOW
I was confused but i didnt question it i just got up and ran out the door.
~Blues pov~ (or swap or blueberry)
I put jammys phone back on his bedside table and looked over at red who was looking out the window he looked at me with a smirk on his face and said "ship accomplished". We teleported home and celebrated (what did they do to celebrate 😏).
~Jammy pov~
I woke up in a hospital room and fresh was sitting next to me "F-fresh" i said and fresh looked at me with a smile. "Thank god your ok I'm so glad you woke up" he said. "W-where's mommy and daddy" i asked him confused as to why he was the only one with him. "Well if you look outside you will see that its night, ink and error have to go to work so error asked me to stay with you while literally dragging ink out of the room" he replied. I stopped for a minute and asked "why are you here i thought you hated me" he looked suprised by this "jammy why would i hate you" he asked. I couldn't reply nothing came to my mind but the fact he stopped talking to me. I didn't even notice when fresh kissed me at first when i did notice i blushed like a mad man and kissed back.
~I'm great at writing short and bad chapters~