Chapter 24 ~ His eyes

~No ones pov~
Fresh and Jammy were walking to gym once again, Fresh wasnt to thrilled tho because of the gym teacher. At least he gave Fresh his shades back at the end of class so he wasnt completely souless but, Fresh still needed to take off his shades in gym.
Fresh and Jammy walked into the locker room there were already kids in there most of them were getting dressed a few were already dressed. Fresh and Jammy got dressed and were sitting in the locker room waiting for the bell to ring. The bell finally rang and Fresh took off his shades and put the with his clothes and him and Jammy walked out.
"Fresh you have to open your eyes, I dont want you to hurt yourself" Jammy told Fresh.
"Im not opening my eyes Jammy im sorry but no" Fresh answered.
Fresh has no idea how but Jammy convinced him to open his eyes so he finally did. Everybody stared at his eyes which was creepy to Fresh but he didnt care.
"EVERYONE START RUNNING AND STOP SLACKING" the gym teacher yelled. Everyone started running.
~Time skip cause im lazy~
Fresh and Jammy got dressed and were in the hall getting ready to go to their next classes when one of the jocks walked up to Fresh.

~Time skip cause im lazy~Fresh and Jammy got dressed and were in the hall getting ready to go to their next classes when one of the jocks walked up to Fresh

"Fresh dont forget we have soccer practice today" Undyne told Fresh.
Jammy looked at Fresh they had already made plans for after school. Fresh looked at Undyne.
"Ok I will be there" Fresh said.
"Good" Undyne replied and with that she left. Fresh looked a Jammy,
"Sorry Jammy looks like we cant go on a date today but we can sunday, ok?" he said.
Jammy smiled,
"Ok and i can come watch you at practice right" Jammy said.
"Of course" Fresh replied and with that they walked to their next classes.

~Hehehe I annoyed my bff cause she wanted me to update and I was taking so long *cough* bff is AnimeLoverDemon *cough* anyway bye~