Chapter 5

~pj pov~
Today's the day my plan falls into action I have had to wait for the weekend so the whole week I have had to watch Landon flirt with MY senpai , but that's cause now I get my revenge. I ask fresh for his number and then ask him to meet me in the ally that no one goes to he must really trust me he he.
~Landon pov~
I go to were pj tells me to go " Why dose pj want to meet here anyway, I mean this place is a dump. All of a sudden I hear a extremely loud sound like nails on a chalk board.
~pj pov~
I scratched the wall with my knife it was one of the ones in the kitchen it had a pretty design on it.     (It looked like this but not a pocket knife)

~Landon pov~I heard a soft but scary voice "Hello Landon thanks for meeting me here" I turn around knowing exactly who to voice belonged to "Jammy" I said panicked "Yes Landon its me jammy and I have someone I want you to meet" it was hard to see ...

~Landon pov~
I heard a soft but scary voice "Hello Landon thanks for meeting me here" I turn around knowing exactly who to voice belonged to "Jammy" I said panicked "Yes Landon its me jammy and I have someone I want you to meet" it was hard to see in the dark ally " umm ... W-what is that in your hand" I ask nervously "Oh this just a little something" he replied.
~pj pov~
I could tell he was scared every step I took closer he would take 5 steps back, but then he hit a wall I spoke "You have nowhere else to go do you" he was frozen with fear perfect. I finally got close enough to cut I pinned him to the wall with one hand and stabbed him in the eye with the knife he shrinks in pain and I cover his mouth " Shh you don't want someone else to die because of you" I say in a sweet tone and then pull eye out and laugh stabbing his kneecaps so he can't run. I drop him and he falls to the floor I had to put a hand over my own mouth to muffle my laughter I then went back to my victim, who was trying to crawl away I laugh at this grab him and pull him up " you can't runaway not until your dead" I laugh again and begin to cut him all over and punch him I even got creative and burned him a bit with the lighter we keep in our house in case of blackouts. I then decided that he was boring and didn't want to tournament him any more now all I have to do is finish him and dispose of the body I know there's a furnace near here I could use this was fun I should do it more often.