Chapter 28~ Grive can break you

~This chapter is going to be darker than usual~
Jammy jumped down the ladder his eyes were dull. Fresh was already down there he was staring at the tools and blood in the room the smell of decaying flesh made him want to puke.
The dead snake wasn't the source of the smell instead Jammys dirty little secret was sitting in the corner. Fresh gasped and actually threw up. A small decaying body that couldn't be older than 4 years old. Jammy dropped to his knees crying.

~Flash back~
Jammy was craving for more blood to spill he sighed and looked out his window. A cute little girl with blonde pigtails and a pink dress was playing in the street. Jammy smirked he found his next victim.

After a while Jammy had knocked the little girl out and dragged her inside without anyone seeing. Jammy dropped her down and then climbed down to the secret room he dragged her to the table and strapped her down. He prepared his tools.

The little girl woke up and looked around confused. Jammy walked over to her and without saying a single word stabbed her in the eye. The girl screamed and started to cry she hadn't done anything wrong why was he punishing her worst than mommy and daddy does the girl wonder through the excruciating pain.

Jammy laughed he didn't understand what bloodlust was until he started killing for his lover. He took a knife and carefully skinned the skin of her cheek off. The girl kept screaming and crying the tears now touched her bare muscle which added more pain for the little girl. She started to lose conscience and blackout.

Jammy sighed he picked up a screwdriver and shoved it into the little girls throat instantly killing her.
~End of flash back~

Fresh turned back to where Jammy was but was horrified to see him gone. Fresh climbed up the ladder and ran outside screaming Jammys name.

Jammy looked down a Fresh why was he trying to find him. Jammy wondered if the house would be tall enough. He sighed whispered a goodbye and jumped off the roof of his house.

The ground was rushing towards him he tightly closed his eyes and...

~Hello my beauties I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one bye!~