Chapter 27~ Drama

Jammy was on the verge of crying he slapped Fresh and Undyne.
"I though I could trust you but your exactly like everyone else in this world and after what I did for you!" Jammy shouted.
"Wait Jammy it's not what it looks like I don't actually love her" Fresh quickly said. Undyne looked hurt she slapped Fresh and ran off.

Fresh looked at Jammy who was now on his knees crying. Fresh hugged him
"Jammy do you really think I love her more than you" he asked. Jammy shook his head it was more so the fact that Jammy knew Fresh was gay.
~Time skip~

Jammy was at home now Fresh was sitting next to him on his bed he noticed that Jammys eyes were fixed on a rug. Fresh looked at the rug and he eventually got off the bed and moved the rug. Jammy seemed terrified.

"Jammy what is this" Fresh asked. Jammy didn't reply. Fresh opened the hatch and a terrible stench hit him. Jammy didn't move it was like he was paralyzed. Fresh started to ascend the ladder that lead down to the secret room Jammy followed quickly.

~Hello my wonderful followers and random people who decided to click on this story I hope you enjoyed this story and I'm happy to say summer break is coming up so I will be able write more~