Chapter 7~something wrong

~ I started putting in names for the chapters~
~ Fresh pov ~
I'm glad pj doesn't seem too upset about Landon's disappearance, but now that I think about it I guess that's normal they never really became friends, but he's too happy for losing someone they just started to become friends with. "Sen-Fresh what's wrong" i heard pj say "Oh I was just thinking about something" I replied.
~pj pov~
I'm glad he didn't point out the fact I almost called him Senpai, I'm happy he didn't hear me. "Pj are you okay I mean you seem like your happy Landon is gone" fresh said in a worried voice, I had to stop myself from laughing "Oh I just have hope that he's fine, that's all" he smiled and I smiled back.
~Ink pov~
I walk over to the couch and sit next to error "I noW tHat LooK InK what's On youR mInd" I look at him he "Error have you noticed anything off about jammy" there was a moment of silence and then he answered "puBertY" "ERROR" I yelled "wHat It waS jusT a JokE" he replied "error please I'm seriously worried about jammy".

~ Why do I write this *rethinking every life decision* I'm bad at writing why do you like this friends don't just say idk and answer the question~