Chapter 16~ What have i done

~Pj pov~
I hear a knock at the door and i run to answer it. "H-hi fresh" i say as i open the door "Hey jammy ready to go" he asked "Yeah let's go" i replied.
                             ~time skip~
We are in the park watching the sun set when fresh starts to talk. "Hey jammy what do you think happens to the people who disapper like our friends" he asked, i smiled i remembered how much fun it was to kill them i look up at the pink and orange sky "i don't know fresh i hope nothing bad" i replied l, it was hard to say that with a straight face. "J-jammy what will happen if you dissaper to i don't want to lose another friend" he said i froze "You sholdnt think about things like that fresh I'll never leave you" i replied as i hugged him i felt myself about to cry i made him think like this, this was  my fault. I began to cry and it didn't go unnoticed "J-jammy are you ok I'm sorry that probably scared you" he said hugging me. I looked up at him and blushed and pulled out of his hug and kissed hi when i relized a i was doing i aplogized and ran away.
~Fresh pov~
Jammy kissed me i was suprised. Jammy stoped and said "I-I'm sorry" and ran away i didn't try to stop him i was to suprised i let him go, i shouldn't have let him go.

~what's with all these clift hangers mwahahaha~