Chapter 12 ~ playtime

~Madison pov~
I wake up in a dark room Where am I I think. I look around i can't see anything its just dark.
~Pj pov~
I walk in the house and go up to my room with my new pets I move the rug and open the door and walk down i hear a "Hello" I look over to madison who was fully awake now "Oh hello madison your already awake" I place the cage on the table in the corner that also had a couple of other things on it "Pj is that you" she asks "Of course who else would it be" I replied "Why am I tied up" she asked fear clear in her voice "Because I don't want you to run away" I replied while going over to a box opening it and looking for somthing "What are you looking for" she asks "Oh just someth-Found it" i say as pull out a pair of pliers at this point she wasn't asking me anymore questions she was just watching me. I go back to the box and take out a razor blade I also grab an eye patch, then i walk over to Madison she trys to move back but she's still tied up. I slam the razor in her eye and then pull it out the eye sticking to the razor she screams so loud it hurts my ears blood pouring from the empty socket i put the eye patch over it. I go back over to the table and pick up the pliers and go back over to her she screams for help i laugh "The walls are sound proof did you really think i would do this in a Normal room " she stares at me knowing she's not geting out of this. I take one of her fingers and put it in between the plier and without warning snap then shut another loud scream echoed in the room as well as a thud from the finger hitting the ground. I laugh at first its quite but it got louder and louder haha HaHa HAHAHAHA i stop and looked at the cage on the table i turn to madison who look like she was about to throw up "I think its time for you to meet my new pet" I say. I walk over and open the cage "Come here coco" i say and coco slithers on to my arm i bring her over to madison she starts frecking out.
~Madison pov~
I look at pj and see a snake i don't care what kind it is cause i have a feeling its not gonna be nice. (This is coco)

~Pj pov~I look at coco and ask "Do you want to meet her" coco immediately sliters to my hand to be put on madison

~Pj pov~
I look at coco and ask "Do you want to meet her" coco immediately sliters to my hand to be put on madison. Pj puts coco on madison coco wraps around madison and cuts off her blood flow knocking her unconsciousness and then killing her. "Hmm how am i going to dispose of the-uhh" cocc began eating her "That works" i say as i leave coco and go upstairs.

~ This took alot of imagination~