Chapter 25 ~ oh no

~No ones pov~
Jammy was watching Fresh and the other jocks when someone kicked a soccer ball so hard it flew up and hit Fresh in the chest breaking a couple of ribs and the ball just so happened to hit his soul to. Fresh fell to the ground in a puddle of his own blood, Jammy ran over to him.
"F-fresh are you ok" Jammy asked. Fresh was knocked out Jammy started to cry he called 911.
While Jammy was trying to stop crying Undyne walked over,
"I didnt think I kicked the ball that hard" she said as she looked at freshes chest. Jammy growled at her. She figured it was because Jammy was an overprotective bestfriend,
"Hey chill out hes my friend to ya know" she snapped at Jammy but all Jammy did was glare at her.
Finally the ambulance came and put Fresh on a strecher Jammy got in the ambulance with him and rode to the hospital the whole time he was holding Freshs hand.
~Time skip~
After a hour of waiting the doctor came out and told Jammy Fresh was going to be fine. Jammy asked him to see Fresh and the doctor said he could if he was carefull. Jammy walked in the room to see Fresh was awake. Jammy ran up to him and hugged him carefully. He was so happy Fresh was ok.
~ok heres an update sorry i dont update much its not that im too busy its that i get lazy and procrastinate so sorry about that and see ya next time bye!~