2

Niall's POV

We've been in the plane for 18 hours and 20 minutes, just the right time. Now your question is, what did we do for the past 8 hours in a private plane? We ate, sang, played around, and well, slept. Now that we're here, we're excited! I looked at the window and saw the Pilipina and Pilipino people gathered around one part of the airport, I counted for ten seconds then the plain stopped. We landed.

"We're here, lads." Liam said putting his shades, I put mine so did the others, it was pretty hot but it's fine, when the fans saw us they started fan girling and some spoke their languages, "Ahhh! Nandito na sila!! Ang gwgwapo!!" And more, some spoke in english for our sake's, we waved back to the calm girls who's waving at us, "WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES!!!" They shouted. We all chuckled and nodded to them before going inside the van.

"What hotel are we going to stay in?" I asked, "Star Hotel." Paul answered back before driving. "How long are we going to be there?" Harry asked, "From this airport, probably, 5 hours or so." He said. "How do you know?" Louis asked next, "I have a GPS, Lou." He said and chuckled, "Oh yeah." He murmured. "I'm so bored." Liam said after a moment of silence, "You're not the only one, Li." Zayn whispered putting his head on my shoulder.

"Do you have food? I'm hungry." Harry said, "Nope, All gone. Sorry haz." Lou said after searching his bag, A sudden unpleasent smell spread inside the van. "Okay, Who farted?" I asked. "Oh my goodness." Liam said pinching his nose. Zayn was already asleep on my shoulder, Lou and Harry pinched their nose too. I waved my hand sideways, "Niall." Lou stated with his hand STILL pinching his nose.

This is going to be a long LONG LONG ride.

4 hours later

"Why did we stop, Paul? Is this the place?" Harry asked and got out of the van and they followed, I didn't though 'cuz Zayn is still asleep. "Zayn. Zayn wake up. We stopped." I said shaking him, Louis came back with a watergun, "Where did you get that?" I asked, "Somewhere." He just said and squirted water on Zayn, he then woke up rubbing his face. "Where are we?" He asked, "I don't know. Get out so I can move." I said smiling. He chuckled and did what I said.

"Woahh, sick mansion." Liam said, I looked on what's he looking at and saw a big house. "Wow.." I said, Paul suddenly walked to the front door, "Well, are you guys coming?" He asked, we speed walked to him as he pressed the door bell, no one came. He pressed it again. Still no answer, he pressed again then a girl shouted. "Sino yan?!" I didn't understand, no one did.

I bet she looked at the little hole through the door and saw us because when she opened the door her mouth was a bit open, so was ours, "That's.. She's.." Zayn said shocked. "A-Alex." I finished. "Oh my gosh." She whispered, we just stared at each other and Paul was just looking at us and then towards her. "Wh-What are you doing here?" She asked, "They have a concert here." Paul answered since we're still shocked. She lives here.

"I know that, but what are you doing HERE? In Trivexia's house?" She asked looking at me and smiling before looking away. Trivexia's house? So they all live here? "Our car ran out of gas and the tires are almost flat. We kind of hit a rocky path." Paul explained. She nodded understandingly. "Alex! Sino ya-" The girl was cut off when she saw us. "You're.." She trailed off, "Oh my gosh." She whispered like Alex did. "Iniwan niyo ko du-" Then Ivy came,  that was it, our mouths fell to the floor, if that can happen.

"One Direction/Trivexia." We all said at the same time. "Sorry to ruin your staring contest but, can we please come in since you guys kinda know each other? I have to use your phone." Paul interrupted, The three girls nodded and opened the door wider stepping aside, Paul snapped his finger in front of me, Lou, Harry, Liam then Zayn, "Oh yeah." Lou said and got in saying "Thank you." We did the same and Alex smirked again.

I heard them laugh but I shrugged it off. "Oh my gosh." Alex said and breathe in deeply, "What.. are you doing here? I mean I know you have a concert but, what are you doing HERE?" Katrina asked. "Ate Kat, kasi daw yung car nila malapit na maflat yung gulong tsaka nawalan sila ng gas." Alex explained in their language. "Ah, sige. Saan kayo-Eh. Where will you stay for tonight then?" Ivy asked.

"Where's the closest hotel from here?" Paul asked, "None. Only malls, bars and a carnival, We-Me, Ivy And Alex, Always ride a taxi to go to a hotel just for fun. It's another six hour ride. What hotel did you get?" Kat explained and asked. "Star Hotel. It's an hour away from here." Paul answered. They looked at each other. "Um. No. It's Three Hours away from here." Alex said. Paul was about to answer but Harry butted in. "Why don't we stay here instead?" Harry suggested, all their heads turned to him. "Yeah. I mean, If that's okay with you?" I asked.

"It's always fine with us, besides, we have plenty of rooms." Ivy said. "Okay then, it's settled. You guys are staying here while I, I'm going to call the tow truck. Do you have a complete address book here?" Paul asked them, Ivy nodded and walked to the side and gently gave it to Paul. As Paul looked in the address book, we were just staring at each other. Like really, we were just staring. Their eyes moving to one side and another, "Na nanaginip ba ko?" Ivy asked as she closed her eyes and opened it again.

"Hindi, imposibleng magkakaparehas tayo ng panaginip nu?" Alex replied back, what are they talking about? "Hey guys, can you talk in english because, we can't understand." Liam said. "Bakit kasi taga ibang bansa pa kayo di niyo tuloy kami maintindihan." Alex huffed. "Sorry." Kat said smiling.

I can't believe we already found Trivexia and we are now going to stay in their house. Can't wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dedicate this to her since she was the first to comment and vote.
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW